If you are bored, what should you do?

Thread: If you are bored, what should you do?

If you are bored, what should you do?

Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Rather than passing anti-gun legislation, they should consider open season on criminals. It would be messy at first, but a far better return in the long run.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

This crime has absolutely nothing with skin color. These kids were simply thugs who were a members of a primarily black cultural group. The gangsta, rap culture is a despicable and extremely violent group, mostly, but not exclusively, black. Please explain to me how a culture that glorifies the brutalization of women, extreme violence, foul and obscene language, killing cops, and brutal beatings simply for enjoyment can possibly have any redeeming value. Yet in spite of this behavior this culture is defended and excused both by black leaders and white political pimps.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Rather than passing anti-gun legislation, they should consider open season on criminals. It would be messy at first, but a far better return in the long run.
    Coyotes & ravens would clean up the mess. Pretty scant news coverage & it is all about color, if the colors were reversed it would be another round of poor little trayvon.
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

On the Blaze, which I know some don't care for, it was reported that when asked, Obama administration officials claimed not to be aware of the case. Apparently they are not aware of the Coptic Christians in Egypt either.
    The parents of these "bored" thugs should be charged with the failure to breed and properly raise a human being. I wish there was a way to express condolences to the victims family, but at the moment they probably wouldn't want to hear from a stranger in America.

Quote Originally Posted by old skool View Post
    Coyotes & ravens would clean up the mess. Pretty scant news coverage & it is all about color, if the colors were reversed it would be another round of poor little trayvon.
    Exactly... All the Saint Skittles whiners would be in an uproar again.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris