17 Years After Gun Bans in Australia Police Say Gun Crime is Out of Control - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 17 Years After Gun Bans in Australia Police Say Gun Crime is Out of Control

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Well surely not the progressives. They only care about the feeling not the actual outcome.
    Actually, this is probably exactly what the progressives want. The citizens are totally dependent upon the government, and the criminal element continually remind the citizens of that fact by picking off a few of them every day.
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

13 dead at Fort Hood, a gun free zone, and almost 4 years later the shooter is still putting out CO2. You would think the climate change (global warming) people would be outraged.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

4. Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Give back the 9000 confiscated guns to law-abiding citizens.

Yep, just like they took them, no matter how long it take they need to give them back but I know that the probably destroyed them put them in the furnace.

Last month I read that there is a large percentage of British people that what their gun rights back the way it was. I wonder what good old Piers Morgan thinks of this?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Last month I read that there is a large percentage of British people that what their gun rights back the way it was. I wonder what good old Piers Morgan thinks of this?
    He doesn't. Think that is. I truly believe he just says whatever comes over his ear piece.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12