Hillary Bashes America, Says Our TV Should Be More Like Al Jazeera
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Bashes America, Says Our TV Should Be More Like Al Jazeera

Hillary Bashes America, Says Our TV Should Be More Like Al Jazeera

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made it clear today that she is worried the United States is losing what she calls the “information war” abroad.

China and Russia, she says, have started English-language networks that push their message overseas and even the Taliban controls the airwaves in Afghanistan.

And in the Arab world? Al Jazeera is king, and Clinton says she can see why.

“Al Jazeera has been the leader in that are literally changing people’s minds and attitudes. And like it or hate it, it is really effective,” she said.

“In fact viewership of al Jazeera is going up in the United States because it’s real news. You may not agree with it, but you feel like you’re getting real news around the clock instead of a million commercials and, you know, arguments between talking heads and the kind of stuff that we do on our news which, you know, is not particularly informative to us, let alone foreigners,” she added.

Hillary's Video:
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

MSM is 95% government propaganda distribution system. The other 5% is nothing but a Hollywood gossip video blog.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

What can I say? It's Hillary.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

This country stopped reporting NEWS when her husband was POTUS.
    It was Bill Clinton that had a Sound Byte every day and the media lapped it up.
    It was Bill Clinton that had PSA and Hollywood working together.
    CNN was Clinton News Network
    ABC was All bout Clinton
    NBC topped them all with Nothing BUt Clinton.
    He we the first rock star president.
    Now Blow jobs are in the common vernacular, cigars aren't just for smoking anymore,
    Because of Hillary we now have Obama Care and forced medicare
    To her I say STFU and to you all I say, do you really want to hear her bitching at us for 4 or even 8 years?
    I mean good lord. She wags her finger at anyone who disagrees and says WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO.
    and the modern american girlyman bows his head in sheepish shame for daring to raise the ire of HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Hillary  Bashes America, Says Our TV Should Be More Like Al Jazeera-liberals.jpg
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

She's right. Al Jazeera is what CNN used to be when it originally came out. They report news and nothing else. No opinion based talking heads or talking points. They just report the news without an almost endless stream of commercials like you see on our news channels. Much of what they report is heavily slanted or outright lies, but that isn't what she was talking about. She was talking about them gaining viewership simply due to the format alone. I watch Fox News, and I'm sure quite a few others here do too, but I rarely watch it live. I record it on Tivo and watch it later so I can skip through the commercials. It's almost like there's more commercials than content when you try to watch it live, and you often get talking heads when you just tuned in to see what's going on in the world. That's the point Clinton was making. Al Jazeera isn't all commercials and they just report news instead of having news 'shows' all day, and that's gaining them viewership. She isn't saying they aren't slanted and she isn't saying they don't lie. On the contrary, she made a qualifying remark to that effect when she said like them or not. She was just talking about viewers liking the format, and nothing more.
    And lest you think this means I like her, hardly. I can't stand her. I just believe in truth.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    She's right. Al Jazeera is what CNN used to be when it originally came out. They report news and nothing else. No opinion based talking heads or talking points. .
    Lucky for me I get Canadian Stations. They at least report world news. When my son-in-law was in Afghanistan the only place that even admitted there was a war on was the Canadians.
    CNN was more excited about what Justin Beaver did yesterday.
    I remember Germans saying they had no idea of the death camps and Japan had no idea they were loosing the war. Creative news reporting is a powerful tool to the stupid and ignorant.
    Funny how the same ******** that protested Vietnam in the 60s and 70s are now in charge and poof no news.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    Lucky for me I get Canadian Stations. They at least report world news. Creative news reporting is a powerful tool to the stupid and ignorant. Funny how the same ******** that protested Vietnam in the 60s and 70s are now in charge and poof no news.
    You got that right. 1% of the people make things happen, 9% of the people watch things happen, and 90% of the people ask, what happened? True back then, still true today.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

And for those who have DirecTv, check out who is on channel 358. AJAM. AJAM is al Jazeera America.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    She's right. Al Jazeera is what CNN used to be when it originally came out. They report news and nothing else. No opinion based talking heads or talking points. They just report the news without an almost endless stream of commercials like you see on our news channels.
    I noticed Al Jazeera has been added to my subscribed channels. I read they're having a very hard time getting advertisers. They did get Gillette... like Muslims use razor blades for something other than cutting the throats of infidels.
    Al Jazeera is the new kid on the block in American news. Give them enough time and their terrorist leanings will arise.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast