Government Employee Promote's 'Race War Against White People'. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Government Employee Promote's 'Race War Against White People'.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    The "justice" department would not find anything wrong here. They'd have to be looking in order to recognize racism.
    If he was a white Tea Party member urging everyone to read the Constitution or just expressing citizens contact their Senator or representative to preserve our second Amendment rights, the Justice Dept would investigate him, make him provide all contacts, copies of all e-mails for 5 years, etc. In other words, make life miserable for him and make it cost him until he closed the web site. But with this DHS scum, since he is a "brotha", like the Black Panthers in '10, "nothing to see here folks, move along."
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Just because this appears to be a conspiracy theory; does not mean that isn't an actual conspiracy.
    I do not wear a tin foil hat and haven't seen a UFO for many years. However, I was trained as a historian many, many years ago. As such, I am an avid reader of many sources, mostly oinservative but do look at other view points too. To me, there are too many things happening that cannot just be coincidental. Too many things that affect every aspect of life, from food to fuel to commerce to health care to education and to money supply. All have a common thread of the government gaining greater control with the average citizen having less control over anything.
    -----Keep in mind, even though jokes have been made about Soros being called the "Puppet Master ", he has been a long-time supporter of the Progressive agenda and obummer. And, in the past, he has admitted that he has caused at least one government to go under because of his actions and drastically affected others. This was before the rounds of failures in the last 5 years. Soros has made it plain that he is wanting an international "new world order" which can only happen with a weak US.
    -----My training as historian simply says to look at the actions of government or business leaders, look at domestic and international events also impacting the average citizen, look at actions taken during events that have happened, then what are all possible outcomes based upon all of the above. Next, look at everything with an eye on any of these events ("national" health care, immigration reform, Gun control, "scandals" with no one being held accountable, etc) and consider who stands to benefit from these events with results that I am seeing? How will they benefit? And, yes, who stands to gain the most financially?
    -----I had an octogenarian "old maid" History Professor in College who instilled this love of history and the desire to look beyond the actual events to see the who, what, why and how to events. "Ma" Dougherty happened to be a staunch "New deal" Democrat. But she had the ability to look beyond labels and taught us how to do our research and analyze events. I know "Ma" would be upset at how the country has changed over the last 12 years. Above being a Democrat, she was a patriotic American who loved this country intensely. She walked the Flanders Field battlefield near the end of WWI as a Red Cross volunteer. When she read the poem, "Flanders Field" to us, we could see it as she experienced it 50+ years before with the graves, desolation of the battlefield, remains of military hardware and vehicles, etc. Government was not the cure-all to her. Personal responsibiity, with each of us exercising the rights our Founders gave us was her vision for us as her students. If she were alive today, she would be very upset with the direction this country is going. I no longer call it a conspiracy theory. It is beyond "theory" according to my research.
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

The real indication that there's something wrong is always in the government's reaction: They simply erase the evidence and lie about it. The evidence is out there and everywhere, and yet they call it a "phony scandal". One of many. The person who did it may face some initial heat, but overall? The people involve either don't lose their jobs, are moved into different positions, or even promoted once the heat dies down a bit. That tells you something. Or at least, it should. (I suspect around here, it does.)

The site is still up and running and up to date and still disgusting.
    ~
    You have to wonder about some of the monthly newsletters posted in the War Room as they lean in ways that scream 1950's. They are against homosexuality, they are against integration of the white and black race in all senses of the term, they want to be the only race in charge. Where has this been all heard before and they vocalize taking what ever steps are necessary to reach those goals, including the elimination of the white race before they themselves are eliminated.
    ~
    The only entertainment showed or represented is that which promotes their agenda so in that sense his site does what he said when he got permission. But man is this disgusting in every sense of the word. I have grown up with, gone to school with, worked with and been friends with blacks all my life and feel certain that this site is targeting those extremists that are already against us.
    ~
    We still come back to how this individual is working for the DHS without overloading his mouth and getting suspended. I can only assume that he has help with that aspect and is being protected by someone, somewhere, just sayin.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow Racist DHS Employee on "Paid Leave" -aka- Paid Vacation.

The bigoted website, “War on the Horizon,” has since been taken down, as Kimathi, a racist acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), enjoys a paid administrative leave (paid vacation) at taxpayer's expense. On Saturday, Fox News reported that the hate filled Kimathi was told on Friday that he is being put on paid administrative leave (paid vacation), following a series of news reports highlighting his very racist & homophobic website.

DHS employee with hate-filled website now on paid administrative leave ? Glenn Beck
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

No accountability, responsibility, or punishment. Louis Lerner, doing what she did on the taxpayers dime, and she is enjoying a paid vacation. Nidal Hasan kills 13 will enjoy a paid vacation (compared to the victims), with no real punishment for the crime committed. Even Hasan said he was guilty and should die, yet the taxpayers will be paying for him, while are Veterans continue to suffer. SMFH in disbelief. Can this be fixed? Not without, accountability, responsibility, and punishment.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Government Employee Promotes 'Race War Against White People'. It's Obvious that these people have never heard of George Armstrong Custer.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    The bigoted website, “War on the Horizon,” has since been taken down, as Kimathi, a racist acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), enjoys a paid administrative leave (paid vacation) at taxpayer's expense. On Saturday, Fox News reported that the hate filled Kimathi was told on Friday that he is being put on paid administrative leave (paid vacation), following a series of news reports highlighting his very racist & homophobic website.

DHS employee with hate-filled website now on paid administrative leave ? Glenn Beck
    The site is still up and running just opened it and checked out several of the links without any problem. You just can't believe anything you get from the news these days, no matter who what network is reporting.
    ~
    http://waronthehorizon.com/site/
    ~
    Check it our for yourself.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    The site is still up and running just opened it and checked out several of the links without any problem. You just can't believe anything you get from the news these days, no matter who what network is reporting.
    ~
    http://waronthehorizon.com/site/
    ~
    Check it our for yourself.
    You are right, but why shut it down, no Obama or Holder laws or rules have been broken. No hate speech there, only Hope and Change.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    No accountability, responsibility, or punishment. Louis Lerner, doing what she did on the taxpayers dime, and she is enjoying a paid vacation. Nidal Hasan kills 13 will enjoy a paid vacation (compared to the victims), with no real punishment for the crime committed. Even Hasan said he was guilty and should die, yet the taxpayers will be paying for him, while are Veterans continue to suffer. SMFH in disbelief. Can this be fixed? Not without, accountability, responsibility, and punishment.
    Well, as we learned this week, the jury gave Hasan what he wanted, a death penalty. The court denying Hasan is a martyr, etc. does not make it so. To Hasan and the other extremists, if he gets puts to death, he is going to get his virgins and rewards for his attacks on the infidels. It's not like the government is going to bring him back to life after killing him to verify he did not get his virgins.
    -----The only sure way to make Hasan and any other extremist know their death will not result in reward to them is to so "defile" them in their death so they know they cannot achieve status in their "Paradise". In other words, spread fresh pig blood on the seat of the electric chair and inside the head band, wrist straps, etc. or dip bullets in pig blood while Hasan watches then loaded in rifles of the firing squad. Or be sure the rope used to hang him has pig blood, or some other pig parts wound in and the hood to be placed on him has pig blood smeared inside so he tastes it as it is lowered over his head. Then, be sure, after the execution every jihadist knows that committing jihad against the US will forever prevent their eternal "reward" when they commit terrorist acts against the US.
    -----I remember in the early years of war in Iraq, some soldiers reportedly did dip bullets in pig blood and, when reported were ordered to cease those actions by our government. We must realize as a nation that these extremists think they are on a holy war and do not obey Geneva Convention, etc. They follow only one guideline, kill as many infidels as possible in whatever way possible to make as much political points as possible. Last I looked, I don't think the Geneva Convention allows someone to hijack an airliner loaded with passengers and plow them into the WTC or Pentagon. These idiots do not follow the rule of law so a little thing such as denying them their expected "pleasures in paradise" is not a right that they should be allowed to enjoy. Of course, with present administration with muzzie leanings, I don't see anything like this happening. Just my take on it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast