Government Employee Promote's 'Race War Against White People'. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Government Employee Promote's 'Race War Against White People'.

Dgifted, I really like your thinking and the direction you took your post.
    ~
    I would like to add to this idea if you have no objection.
    ~
    Since the 3 drug lethal injection is the standard for most executions conducted in America today. I propose a 4th drug be added to this cocktail and that it be the first added so the prisoner can witness the injection and have the time to enjoy all of its ramifications. 100cc of straight pigs blood with a 2 minute interval before continuing with the rest of the cocktail. 2 Minutes should be ample time for them to loose their minds in all that is unholy to them and give them time to realize that his actions alone brought about the hell that he will experience.
    ~
    I offer this not to diminish you offering as I feel these are all just terrific ideas and would create just the effect that we would be looking for them to experience, but as an addition to fit with the current paradigm that is being used for executing inmates in our prison systems today.
    ~
    May Allah NOT be with them.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    Dgifted, I really like your thinking and the direction you took your post.
    ~
    I would like to add to this idea if you have no objection.
    ~
    Since the 3 drug lethal injection is the standard for most executions conducted in America today. I propose a 4th drug be added to this cocktail and that it be the first added so the prisoner can witness the injection and have the time to enjoy all of its ramifications. 100cc of straight pigs blood with a 2 minute interval before continuing with the rest of the cocktail. 2 Minutes should be ample time for them to loose their minds in all that is unholy to them and give them time to realize that his actions alone brought about the hell that he will experience.
    ~
    I offer this not to diminish you offering as I feel these are all just terrific ideas and would create just the effect that we would be looking for them to experience, but as an addition to fit with the current paradigm that is being used for executing inmates in our prison systems today.
    ~
    May Allah NOT be with them.
    I have no problems with the 4th cocktail and think your addition is very good. While we are at, let's suggest a curly tail from the pig be stuffed in his mouth to give him something to "chew on" while waiting for the cocktails to do their deed. I just get so frustrated at the UN, our leaders, etc. who raise hardly any voice when fine people like Daniel Pearl is tortured then finally, slowly his neck is sliced and head cut off, all to satisfy the blood thirsty extremists that say they advocate the "religion of peace." And who from those in America or around the world following this religion lift up their voices to protest "hijacking" their religion and commiting atrocities? Only two possibilities: either they agree with them or are afraid to be targeted by them if they do speak up. I don't think Allah is with them as they exhibit the traits and deeds from the other end of the "spiritual" spectrum.
    -----Just saw today where those I call extremists fighting with the anti-government rebels murdered a busload of the Kurdish minority (including women and infants), and begeading some, because they want the Kurdish part of Syria to come under their sharia law. And bozo and the other clowns in Congress are probably going to get us involved in a civil war so we can have a repeat of Benghazi and Egypt and give these terrorists this power. What a way to promote peace!
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by dgifted View Post
    Well, as we learned this week, the jury gave Hasan what he wanted, a death penalty. The court denying Hasan is a martyr, etc. does not make it so. To Hasan and the other extremists, if he gets puts to death, he is going to get his virgins and rewards for his attacks on the infidels. It's not like the government is going to bring him back to life after killing him to verify he did not get his virgins.
    -----The only sure way to make Hasan and any other extremist know their death will not result in reward to them is to so "defile" them in their death so they know they cannot achieve status in their "Paradise". In other words, spread fresh pig blood on the seat of the electric chair and inside the head band, wrist straps, etc. or dip bullets in pig blood while Hasan watches then loaded in rifles of the firing squad. Or be sure the rope used to hang him has pig blood, or some other pig parts wound in and the hood to be placed on him has pig blood smeared inside so he tastes it as it is lowered over his head. Then, be sure, after the execution every jihadist knows that committing jihad against the US will forever prevent their eternal "reward" when they commit terrorist acts against the US.
    -----I remember in the early years of war in Iraq, some soldiers reportedly did dip bullets in pig blood and, when reported were ordered to cease those actions by our government. We must realize as a nation that these extremists think they are on a holy war and do not obey Geneva Convention, etc. They follow only one guideline, kill as many infidels as possible in whatever way possible to make as much political points as possible. Last I looked, I don't think the Geneva Convention allows someone to hijack an airliner loaded with passengers and plow them into the WTC or Pentagon. These idiots do not follow the rule of law so a little thing such as denying them their expected "pleasures in paradise" is not a right that they should be allowed to enjoy. Of course, with present administration with muzzie leanings, I don't see anything like this happening. Just my take on it.
    Neither party would DARE be so "offensive" as to ensure this piece of crap gets the death he deserves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123