WWII vet killed

Thread: WWII vet killed

WWII vet killed

Predator & prey. Wish he would have been armed to the teeth so he could take them out.
    I am, I would.
    I assume their parents will be so proud when they get caught. Maybe the old man attacked them first. LMAO.
    There is a lack of morality in these kids these days.
    Probably some kind of gang initiation.

After the great injustice of the Zimmerman trial, the community agitators, Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, and all the other haters (whites included) in this country gave the green light to all the thugs to go out and bring justice for Trayvon. I hope we do not fall into the same hole with these haters, and blame an entire race for the evil of these thugs. There are millions of law abiding, respectful blacks in this country that get labeled "Uncle Toms" by the haters when they speak out on this animal like behavior.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

This was tragic event. Our thoughts and prayers need to be with this family.

I hope the national news reports on Every Black on White killing, and every White on Black killing.

The Nation needs to know the truth.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

There seems to be epidemic of black on white crime; and the major media seems uninterested in reporting it. Perhaps it is only because they feel its normal. Do you wonder why black "leaders" are big supporters of gun control? They seem to want the country to be safer for criminals. If people are unarmed then they can't fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    There is a lack of morality in these kids these days.
    I agree, parents do not teach their kids Morals or Values these days. All these kids know is what they are subjected to in their environment.
    I also blame the lack of parenting / involvement with the children in these cases as well. I see in the news more and more younger criminals these days and they act like it is a normal life for them.

I feel really sad for our future / economy.

It's tragic when an American hero is murdered by teenage thugs who will never contribute anything of use to society. This man was a wounded veteran of the WW2 Pacific Campaign. The aged, women, and handicapped are most often the victims of these cowards. If the victims were armed at least they would have a chance. An old and true saying said: "God made men and Sam Colt made them equal."

9. Sadly black on white crime is happening more often all across this great nation because of the racial division caused by obama, holder, jackson and sharpton!! Include all the white liberal apologists also!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using USA Carry mobile app

Two paths to Success:
    People like (I hate to say it) Obama, Bill Cosby, & Ben Carson (My Favorite). These people worked hard and it took them years to achieve their wealth and success.
    Now we look at Thugs, Thieves, and "Gangstas". They get cash quick. They can sport a proper grill in a matter of weeks and they can hang some serious bling around there necks in a matter of days.
    The path they choose is the path of least resistance and the least work. The work ethic is gone and the gamble is on. Gambling they wont get caught, but many do, and gambling they won't be killed, and many are (Just not enough).
    Martin Luther King's dream has come and gone. Reverend Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest know that. The problem is they are so addicted to the hate tit they can't get off it. The gravy train ends when the Black community knows the truth. They have been sold again and are slaves to the Public Assistance Master.
    As has been said, when the checks no longer cash, and the EBT cards no longer work, the truth will soon be known.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.