An Epidemic Of Black Violence

Thread: An Epidemic Of Black Violence

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow An Epidemic Of Black Violence

It appears that all of these so called "Random Killing's" are not so random after all.......

Epidemic of black mob violence: White Girl Bleed a Lot. - And how the media ignore it.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

It is not just the media ignoring this. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson and many others continue to dispute the facts. These haters also ignore people like Thomas Sowell. Where are we headed? After decades of racial improvement, Obama and the other racists have put us back into the 50`s and 60`s. This is Moving Forward? Michelle is so proud of what Barry has done for America. I am an Agnostic, but I think only God and Armageddon can fix this mess. If these are not the signs in the Book of Revelation, I do not know what is.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    It is not just the media ignoring this. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson and many others continue to dispute the facts. These haters also ignore people like Thomas Sowell. Where are we headed? After decades of racial improvement, Obama and the other racists have put us back into the 50`s and 60`s. This is Moving Forward? Michelle is so proud of what Barry has done for America. I am an Agnostic, but I think only God and Armageddon can fix this mess. If these are not the signs in the Book of Revelation, I do not know what is.
    They haven't put us back into the 1960s. In the 1960s the out-of-wedlock birth rate of black babies wasn't nearly as high as today and neither was the Black crime rate.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

And Holder wants to do away with mandatory sentencing guidelines...... The racists are running the Asylum. ie.. the current administration.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

The criminal class in this country has been enabled by Obama, Holder, and their surrogates. Things aren't going to get any better after Hillary get's elected for two terms. Best one can do is to be prepared.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    I think only God and Armageddon can fix this mess. If these are not the signs in the Book of Revelation, I do not know what is.
    Correct you are Bob, all are Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation that Yahshua warned us about. It's going to get a whole lot worse, 2013 ain't over yet. Maranatha!

~ We Are The Last Generation of The Age of Grace ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    They haven't put us back into the 1960s. In the 1960s the out-of-wedlock birth rate of black babies wasn't nearly as high as today and neither was the Black crime rate.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    Tats: The 60s were turbulent times in a lot of areas but, for the most part, society was better for both black and whites. Black families stuck together and, especially here in the rural South, there was considerably more cooperation between the races. The black families didn't stand for their youngsters acting like thugs. Black men stuck with their families and they had moral values. I remember seeing them going to church on Sundays as a family and having dinner on the ground afterwards. People acted like they had some sense back then. Whites and blacks all had to work for a living and very few were on welfare. Those who were, were in dire straits but got off the dole as soon as they could. Welfare was a stigma back then. Now it is considered an entitlement to every Tom, **** and Harry. That is when things started going to hell for the black people....getting paid for doing nothing. Girls got extra money for each child they had out of wedlock. That soon became a family business and we are seeing the results of that today. You know what I am talking about so I will not beat that dead horse. Things have to change or we all know what the outcome will be.

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    The criminal class in this country has been enabled by Obama, Holder, and their surrogates. Things aren't going to get any better after Hillary get's elected for two terms. Best one can do is to be prepared.
    Don't even THINK that. We'll be lucky to even hold out for the rest of obama's term. It's absolutely got to get better and that would not be better.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post

So true sir, and I think that it's gone too far that this is what's have to happen now but it's not the leaders of this country are to blame, it's the unseen enemy that is at work here. He have an agenda and that is is to destroy as many peoples as he can, and that enemy hates all humanity, all of God creations, it don't matter whether they goes to church and accept God as their Lord and Savior or even if you don't goes to church.

This enemy don't care about you or your family, he wish that all of us where dead and in ours graves. He want your and mine soul in Hell and he don't care how he do it. He have tactics that we are not aware of and glad about it, but God is ours only help out of this. Obama and his yahoos are his puppets that he is using in all of this problems, look at the same-sex marrage, they abord baby and the list goes on. Be safe out there members and take care.

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Things aren't going to get any better after Hillary get's elected for two terms.
    Very true considering that Hillary Clinton's top aide Huma Abedin's entire family is entrenched in Muslim Brotherhood leadership.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~