Michelle said "First time proud of USA" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michelle said "First time proud of USA"

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Damn dude, you have changed your avatar again. Looks like you are always coming out on the short end of the stick! Ever consider hiring a bodyguard?
    I would carry a firearm, but people would call me "Paranoid".

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Let's wait and see what she has to say when Obummer is out of office and someone has to clean up the mess they have made. No more all expense paid trips around the world with her large entourage and having to settle down to being a nobody again. Oh well, asi' es la vida!
    No consequence actually, that old bag will just pick up where he left off.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Really don't give a crap what the losing POS thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    The truth is, long after he is out of office, they will still be (stealing) getting paid by us tax payers.
    Actually, I wasn't even considering their "retirement package". I was thinking more along the line of the "other" money they have accumulated.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

There are times (like right now) that I have not been proud of my government or the actions of some of my fellow citizens. But, I have ALWAYS been proud of my country, what it stands for and the opportunity it has gave me to live the life I live. Despite how bad it may get, I would rather live here that any where else on earth. This is my home and I have always tried to stand up and keep it.
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk."---Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez (aka "The Rat")From The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    She is hideous and despicable.
    Is not too hard to be proud when you can spend millions on a lifestyle that NO OTHER FIRST LADY ever even considered. She is the epitome of a greedy, hypocritical piece of garbage just like her husband. They both sicken me. I can still hear her comments about "all the crackers"--what a racist *******.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12