Who is the real Barack Hussein Obama, or Barry?

Thread: Who is the real Barack Hussein Obama, or Barry?

Who is the real Barack Hussein Obama, or Barry?

Could this possibly be true? I guess we will never know. God bless America? No, God damn America!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Howdy,

Ok, so what's your point?

Barack H. Obama 2 term POTUS.

1st term he beat Sen. John McCain (R) easily.

2nd term he beat Mitt Romney ( Mormon ) by a landslide.

BHO was born into a poor colleg student family who through his own hard work and detrimantion he became a 2 term POTUS.

What's your story?

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

BHO was born into a poor colleg student family who through his own hard work and detrimantion he became a 2 term POTUS.

What's your story?

Paul
    Poor college student family? I KNOW that's a lie. As far as the hard work you refer to... Certainly you don't mean the time he claims he spent at Columbia where NOBODY remembers him being there... or when he was indeed at Harvard where he was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year, without writing ONE damn paper. Ya, a real hard worker there.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Howdy,

What's your story?

Paul
    Howdy back!
    No story here, just some facts. Everything is fine. I wish you well! Don`t worry be happy!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Howdy,

What's your story?

Paul
    Who is the real Barack Hussein Obama, or Barry?-liberals.jpg
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Howdy,

What's your story?

Paul
    Paul: Even though you live in Arkansas, I know that y'all get the news there along with the rest of the country. Obama has been proven to be a fraud, a liar and totally incompetent president. Do some real digging and see how Obama has managed to get where he is. Truth be known, there would most likely be a lot of people in prison for what has been perpetrated on the American people by having him anywhere near Washington. His elections have been bought by the ultra rich and the deceitful news media. Obama is not the messiah everyone thought he would be. His birth certificate has been proven false, he has lied about his name, schooling as a foreign student, other passports and travel as the citizen of another country. Everything about the man is a lie. Problem we have now however, is that most of our Congress is just as inefficient as Obama, otherwise, he would have already been impeached. Surely, you are not trying to say Obama is a truly great president!

This is among the best, most concise explaination as to who Barack Obama is (from The Daily Bell glossary archive):

Barack Obama

Barack Obama
    Who is he: Barack Obama became the first African-American president of the United States after defeating John McCain in the 2008 US presidential election.

Although the Constitution says a president must be a natural born citizen, many believe Obama is not. But the truth of the matter is that neither of the political parties, Congress, the chief executive or the judiciary seldom follow or even remotely believe in the primacy of the Constitution any longer. The Constitution and American republic are as dead as the original Roman republic was after Caesar.

Obama, regardless of where he was born, seems highly intelligent, presidential and possibly the best presidential public speaker in the last 50 years. Obama's political agenda to date – despite the campaign slogan of "change we can believe in" – has been very similar to the George W. Bush agenda on foreign and domestic policies.

Obama is the perfect candidate and president for the new politically correct 21st century. It is as if Obama were deliberately invented and created to serve a purpose for the Anglo-American power elite, which may be the case.

Background: Barack Hussein Obama was likely born on August 4th, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii. Some evidence exists that Obama and his family had significant links to the American intelligence community, as there are lapses and strange occurrences in his life that have never been explained. Obama is perhaps the only president to have so aggressively sealed all his educational and personal records since childhood, which only inflames the suspicions of his critics.

Of mixed race parentage, born to a white American mother and a black Kenyan father, Obama grew up in Jakarta and later returned to Hawaii to finish school where he lived with his grandparents in meager circumstances.

For some reason, Obama was able to attend Hawaii's leading prep school, the Punahou School, one of many odd events in his educational career. It is a career that also included an easy transition to a leading institution of higher education, Columbia University, and then attendance at Harvard University, where Obama somehow became editor of the Harvard Law Review without writing many, if any, articles or briefs.

Between educational stints, Obama had been employed in Chicago as a local organizer. Obama returned to Chicago after his time at Harvard. He was elected to the Illinois state senate, and Obama followed this up by winning a US Senate race in 2004 as a Democrat. Obama was almost immediately afforded the opportunity to give the keynote speech at the Democrat National Convention.

This gave him a national presence, and Barack Hussein Obama ran for the Democratic presidential nomination in which he won against Hillary Clinton. In January 2009, Obama was sworn in as the 44th President of the United States. Anyone who believes this was just chance or happened without the Anglo-American establishment opening doors, planning and making all of this possible, is just foolish.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by MI .45 View Post

Obama is the perfect candidate and president for the new politically correct 21st century. It is as if Obama were deliberately invented and created to serve a purpose for the Anglo-American power elite, which may be the case.
    Yup, Henry Kissinger made it very clear that Obama had been "groomed" many years before his run for the presidency to be the architect to bring America into submission to the New World Order.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Exactly - groomed from the beginning.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley