I'm just a guy pissed off at DC...

Thread: I'm just a guy pissed off at DC...

I'm just a guy pissed off at DC...

I've been sharing my material here for a while and thought I'd take a minute explain who/ what I am about...

I do not believe in political correctness. If you are looking for an advocate or a crusader of these things, and candidates of which, you are in the wrong place. Understand this, I'm not a libertarian.... not a republican, democrat nor do I even consider myself an independent as they too have been hijacked by radicals; they all in effect are "parties".

I'm an American. A very tired, angry, ROYALLY SCREWED over American who has had it with all of them. An American who will speak the truth tell you things you don't want to hear. An American who has seen the LIGHT, seen the real world, see's what's written between the lines. An American who sees where this country is headed. An American with a grasp on reality who because I have no party affiliation stands alone against the destroyers of this nation.

One of the very best things that can happen with EVERY person in political power in Washington is TERM LIMITS, two terms max and no retirement pay, they just go back to where they came from and start earning a honest pay check where if they aren't productive, there fired for due cause.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

In theory, I also believe in term limits. But at the same time, I really, really like the Senators and the Representative I have right now. They're the greatest. This hasn't always been the case, and I know the next one could be the worst one yet. So I'd like to keep the ones I've got as long as they're doing a good job.
    Now as far as the retirement pay goes, I don't think ANY politician should get any pay after they leave office. I also believe that they should be forced to abide by the same laws they passed for the rest of us. Like obamacare. When they finally got around to reading it, they exempted themselves from it.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

opsspec1991, IMHO if we had more people that thought like you, this County would be a better place. Keep posting, maybe the good people will get it.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

People don't like to hear what doesn't fit their agenda and/or what goes against what they have believed to be true.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    opsspec1991, IMHO if we had more people that thought like you, this County would be a better place. Keep posting, maybe the good people will get it.
    A big +1 on that. I enjoy reading them.
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    One of the very best things that can happen with EVERY person in political power in Washington is TERM LIMITS, two terms max and no retirement pay, they just go back to where they came from and start earning a honest pay check where if they aren't productive, there fired for due cause.
    Other things they should be barred from doing for a period not to exceed 16 years after they exit their last public office:

0) Serving in ANY WAY on a political action committee

1) Participating in any campaign, advertising , or fund-raising effort for current/future politicians

2) Being employed as a lobbyist or by any lobbying organization a lobbyist

I just wish that more people gave a damn about this stuff a decade ago when the groundwork for all of this was being laid. The imperial presidency was not created by this administration, just exploited by them.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    The good people already get it. And the ones that don't get it, aren't reading this forum.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

10. Just keep posting this sir.