The death penalty! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The death penalty!

His last meal could be a buffet. Pork chops, ham, pig's knuckles, bacon and one of those pig's ears my dog loves so much. Then hang him by his feet and let the victim's families open him up like a pinata.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    His last meal could be a buffet. Pork chops, ham, pig's knuckles, bacon and one of those pig's ears my dog loves so much. Then hang him by his feet and let the victim's families open him up like a pinata.
    Well I didn't say the firing squad couldn't be made up of his victims or victims families. I'd be glad to donate the ammo. 20 rounds of .308 should be about right.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Broken, Busted, Not a deterrent to future crime.

I've said this before; our criminal justice system is broken. No longer is there fear of punishment for a violent crime committed against another person. Punishment does not fit the crime committed nor is any punishment really a punishment.
    ~
    Foreigners would rather go to jail in American than to be deported their homeland, to them jail is a better life for them. Our prisons are not what they need to be, they are not a deterrent making a criminal reconsider his actions for fear of being caught, if they even make into jail/prison at all.
    ~
    We are a society that has become too concerned with the rights of the criminal, too concerned about reintegrating them back into society as a productive member. You want cheap labor for the farms in this nation, there you go. Chain gangs worked for years and would work again, exercise never hurt anyone. Those who want to escape will make great target practice for the citizens. Are there going to be mistakes and in the justice system until they fix it, yeah. Again what a deterrent to keep you nose clean and not hang with the idiots that just don't get it.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Get a rope.......
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk."---Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez (aka "The Rat")From The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12