The death penalty!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The death penalty!

The death penalty!

The Fort Hood shooter wants the death penalty. Some say we can not use the death penalty, because that would make him a martyr. Other arguments against the death penalty for premeditated murder include, it is not a deterrent, or mental health. The death penalty is not a deterrent, it is a way of getting rid of evil people. We can not execute the mentally ill. Why not, you have to be crazy to kill someone for no good reason. IMHO, anyone convicted for murder should die, period, except for those convicted with circumstantial evidence. In cases like the Arizona shooting, Colorado shooting, the Fort Hood shooting, or the Jeffery Dahmer case, should be executed soon after conviction, like sunrise the next day. No long waits on death row. Let the Major in the Fort Hood shooting die thinking he is a martyr. The only other people that think he is a martyr are crazy too.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Yes, kill him right away.
    Certified NRA Firearms Instructor
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

Keeping that piece of shiz in the wheelchair unable to wipe his own azz seems fitting to me. Leave him in prison to rot.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Keep him in prison and feed him pork chops, bacon and eggs, ham and any other pork products. Give him shoes made from pig skin skin conditioners, etc made from pig fat. Thoroughly soil his body so his presence would be a stench to Allah!!

I agree with everything Bob said except for letting him think he's dying a martyr. The doctor should whisper to him just before he dies that there was pig blood added to the lethal injection.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

As it is military, it could be the firing squad. Last meal would be all pork products and just to make sure, pig's fat dipped bullets.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    The Fort Hood shooter wants the death penalty. Some say we can not use the death penalty, because that would make him a martyr. Other arguments against the death penalty for premeditated murder include, it is not a deterrent, or mental health. The death penalty is not a deterrent, it is a way of getting rid of evil people. We can not execute the mentally ill. Why not, you have to be crazy to kill someone for no good reason. IMHO, anyone convicted for murder should die, period, except for those convicted with circumstantial evidence. In cases like the Arizona shooting, Colorado shooting, the Fort Hood shooting, or the Jeffery Dahmer case, should be executed soon after conviction, like sunrise the next day. No long waits on death row. Let the Major in the Fort Hood shooting die thinking he is a martyr. The only other people that think he is a martyr are crazy too.
    I think that we should kill him and put his body on display in a plexiglass box nearly filled with pork fat.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

I think that we should kill him and put his body on display in a plexiglass box nearly filled with pork fat.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Very well-said. Not sure how much of an execution has to be "public"; certainly would be nice if they just fried his ass and buried him with a pig carcass (of course our dear moslem king would have none of that--it is only OK to defile our soldiers but not these turds) without a hint of publicity. But, of course, that is not the way we do things in this asylum called the USA--we have to announce it so that riots can take place all through those countries that are our "friends" and "best allies"--ya know the ones we give billions to for their support. So let him think he is a martyr and end up with some of those "virgins" who smell of camel urine and look like them too.

I seriously believe that if somones pre-meditated actions result in the death of another person,
    they should be tried & executed. This Country has become so soft, that we can't even agree on that.
    The teenagers that are going around killing innocent people do not deserve anything less than
    execution. They are too far gone for anything else.
    I think it would be a good deterrent if used to the extent where they would KNOW, if you
    commit this crime, you will DIE ! No long delay for appeals. Convicted, DEAD, end of story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast