Why has Obama not spoken out on the Chris Lane story? I`ll tell you!

Thread: Why has Obama not spoken out on the Chris Lane story? I`ll tell you!

Why has Obama not spoken out on the Chris Lane story? I`ll tell you!

Because Obama can not say 30 years ago, "that could have been me". Obama was nothing like Chris. Obama could only claim, 35 years ago he was a thug like Trayvon. So do not expect any comments from our thug President.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

ezkl2230 Guest
    As the good reverend observed, it couldn't have been racial. There was a white boy involved in the killing!

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...oma-95834.html

Mmm hmm. THAT changes everything.

Not!

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    As the good reverend observed, it couldn't have been racial. There was a white boy involved in the killing!

Mmm hmm. THAT changes everything.

Not!
    This really begs for a rant about the degradation of the culture that has happened over the last sixty years as a function of mainstreaming certain different sets of values. When it comes to young impressionable people under a certain age, regardless of color, who have been exposed to certain culture of psychopathy and thuggishness, I fear we are only seeing the beginning of such callous disregard for human life.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Sharpton should know if it is racism or not. Who knows more about racism, than a racist, on a racist network, MSNBC?
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Pretty simple why he didn't speak out. The victim was white.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

This simply dosesn't fit the Obama narrative... "only blacks suffer at the hands of evil racist white people", never the other way around.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley