I would vote for this platform
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would vote for this platform

Thumbs up I would vote for this platform

Boris sent me the following today so thought I would share it.

HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) Press 1 for English is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports.
    We will use the 'Walmart' policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border.
    (six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state.
    If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.

(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.

(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.

(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences.
    If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat.
    A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

You have my vote!
    Springfield Loaded Custom Champion
    RIA 1911A1 Duo-Tone Tactical
    XD40 Sub-Compact
    Ruger 22/45
    Browning Baby 6.35mm
    Ruger K10/22
    Marlin 336w 30-30
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty & The Pursuit Of Those Against It

I agree with everything except the one about steroids. Let the professional sports leagues police themselves. Same with marijuana and other currently illegal drugs. As long as no one is committing crimes to support their drug habits or putting others in jeopardy, what do I care if they choose to smoke a joint or shoot a needle into their own veins in the privacy of their own homes?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I agree with everything except the one about steroids. Let the professional sports leagues police themselves. Same with marijuana and other currently illegal drugs. As long as no one is committing crimes to support their drug habits or putting others in jeopardy, what do I care if they choose to smoke a joint or shoot a needle into their own veins in the privacy of their own homes?
    I think the point is banning them from participation in sports, not use of steroids. I agree with doing this since it supposedly gives an unfair advantage over those who elect a natural training program. He's got my vote on all areas.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I think the point is banning them from participation in sports, not use of steroids. I agree with doing this since it supposedly gives an unfair advantage over those who elect a natural training program. He's got my vote on all areas.

It's not the government's job to decide who can or cannot participate in a sports league. That's for the leagues to decide for themselves. They, and they only should determine what their qualifications are. I honestly can't see what the government has to gain from telling sports leagues what substances they have to test their athletes for. If the leagues want to, then that's good, but if they don't choose to, then so what?

While we're at it, I also can't support a 100% tariff on imports. That is anti capitalism in its most extreme form. Imposing tariffs of any kind makes makes prices artificially high, causing a decrease in demand, and makes importers less willing to sell products here, while at the same time decreasing the overall supply that is available to American consumers. The same goes for only allowing wheat to be exported; all other commodities producers are adversely affected because you're limiting who they're allowed to sell to. If there's an overseas market for something, who are we to tell producers that they can't sell overseas?
    Last edited by tattedupboy; 08-28-2008 at 08:33 AM.

what do you know hk4u i actually like your post. Good one

And a few observations on the platform
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Boris sent me the following today so thought I would share it.

HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) Press 1 for English is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports.
    We will use the 'Walmart' policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'
    And the US economy will be in the toilet in 90 days

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border.
    (six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state.
    If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.

(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.

(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.

(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences.
    If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.
    Somehow I don't think you will like the country that results from such a policy

(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat.
    A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get.
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

Hk I like it.You can see that even here it will not fly.Who takes care of the drug user that cannot take care of himself.There was a time we did not need the other parts of the world to live.We can make it all here grow it here raise it here.

10. yes. I'd add the following..Any politician who lies ONCE , does not follow the constitution as written is immediately recalled and removed from office. Yes, they'd all be gone in the first week and we get to start all over. I want police, lawyers, judges, politicians and anyone else that can alter my life, to be better than the average person. Anything less is a sham.

We will use the 'Walmart' policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.

Don't think so. it will save the economy. Economy was well for many years after our founding fathers set up the policy.

When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

Again it worked well when set up by the constitution. Go back to the orgional plan instead of the income tax which by the way is part of the communist manafesto and citizens get to keep the money they make.

The founders of this country new what they were doing. Of course so do the traitors that run it now.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast