obama's gun control study backfires!

Thread: obama's gun control study backfires!

obama's gun control study backfires!

I know this is sort of old, but I didn't know about the Harvard study until today. Obama directed the CDC to study gun violence. Ooops! They didn’t come back with what he expected!
    Results of Obama?s own CDC study on guns support other side - BizPac Review
    And obama’s own his Alma Mater, Hahhhvard did their OWN study and, much to THEIR surprise, guess what? Nations and places with the TOUGHEST gun laws have the HIGHEST murder rates! (I put a period before the URL so you can just copy and paste past the period to use the link)
    .Harvard Study: Gun Control Is Counterproductive | The American Civil Rights Union
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Great isn't it? Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha... love it!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

5. we are gaining ground, Suck it Obama!

Obama and the rest will ignore these facts like they have done to all the others.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag: