Did Al-Qaeda launch chemical weapons - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did Al-Qaeda launch chemical weapons

Middle East War Alert

The propaganda machine is in high gear seeking to justify direct US attacks on Syria. The trigger is an alleged chemical weapons attack in the ongoing Syrian civil war. The US, Britain, France, Turkey and several Sunni Arab countries are now pushing for full military involvement. If chemical weapons were indeed used, it's just as likely, even more likely, that the perpetrators are the US-backed Muslim terrorist groups-that we've been backing, directing, training and supplying with weapons for over a year now. This situation was likely planned precisely for how it's being used-as a justification for the US and its allies attacking Syria in an overt act of war. This is an extraordinarily dangerous evolution that won't just stop with Syria. Syria has allies, namely Iran, China and Russia. There's a high probability that any US attack in Syria will draw a response from Syria's allies. If the response is military in nature, the ensuing conflagration could rapidly escalate to World War III (Armageddon). World War III will involve nuclear weapons. The current US administration has taken the normally volatile Middle East, and dangerously destabilized it with its clueless policy of supporting Muslim terrorists and betraying, if not allies, at least benign countries who were keeping the relative peace and posed no strategic threat.

Any military conflict will immediately spike oil prices. Gas could go to double digit pricing in response. That means everything goes up dramatically; food, clothes, everything. You think the economy's bad now? Think, potential collapse. Also Iran and others have terrorist cells in this country, on our soil. Intel reports estimate that any such war in the Middle East would precipitate a green light for these cells to initiate their pre-planned attacks. And of course, even a limited nuclear exchange has grave consequences for the entire world. Russia, China and Iran have warned against a US-led attack against Syria. They have pledged to defend Syria with military force. Obama thinks he's playing poker, that the Russian coalition won't call his bluff. What he's really playing is chess, and the Russians are masters at chess.

There's never a bad time to pray. But right now is an especially good time to do so. Perhaps this situation will pass without major escalation. Or perhaps the Lord's timetable is at hand. We have sown the wind. We will reap the whirlwind. It's just a question of when. Right now, it's looking like sooner rather than later. Prepare, as always, to meet thy Maker.

-Patrick Wyett -
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Already Obama's foreign policy is moving the price of oil up. Now he can sell more Prius's.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

I haven't heard of any rebels (and if so, few) dying in this chemical weapons attack...

Isn't the purpose of any attack to kill enemy soldiers? Assad's army gains no benefit by intentionally killing civilians - no tactical advantage, no propaganda leverage, and nothing but scorn and comdemnation from other countries. Bashar al-Assad is intelligent enough to know that gassing his own people is completely counter-productive.

The rebels on the other hand have everything to gain and have no compunction about killing innocents for their own purposes. The rebels are supported and infiltrated by Al-Qaeda and anything goes in their world of bring Sharia to all. This is a total false flag and I'm convinced our government is up to it's eyeballs in this whole mess and is following the G.W. Bush "Let's Go to War" playbook to the letter!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official

Testimony from victims strongly suggests it was the rebels, not the Syrian government, that used Sarin nerve gas during a recent incident in the revolution-wracked nation, a senior U.N. diplomat said Monday.

Read more: Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad's regime: U.N. official - Washington Times
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Leaving Facebook... | Facebook
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Gas attack? You mean weapons of mass destruction? You mean the ones that were in Iraq and went across the boarder just before the 2003 invasion? The ones that never existed? Not a chance. No way.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Gas attack? You mean weapons of mass destruction? You mean the ones that were in Iraq and went across the boarder just before the 2003 invasion? The ones that never existed? Not a chance. No way.
    Well, in the defense of the AmeriKan gov't... they couldn't just say, "Alright everybody, Saddam stopped trading his oil in the USD so we have to go in and blow the sh!t out of his country and kill his brown ass... we all good, everybody get it? Okay, lets go."

Though, I suppose the "American" people would have been okay with that too... buncha friggin' degenerates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

We need to keep our noses out of Syria.

Russia claims to have proof that it’s the Syrian rebels, aka the Muslim Brotherhood, that has been deploying the chemical weapons everyone has been talking about. They also warn that because of this, a military intervention could have unfavorable results for America.

China has now chimed in and warned the US against any type of large scale military operations, pretty much standing with Russia.

There were reports last year that leaked documents showed that the Obama administration had given a green light for a false flag operation where chemical weapons would be deployed and Assad blamed for it so we had an excuse to do away with him.

Historically, Obama has sided with the Muslim Brotherhood in every hostile takeover of governments in the Middle East. Now he's beating the war drums and softening us all up to the fact that there will be some sort of kilt art strike against Syria in the coming days because of Assad using chemical weapons against his people, and with quite a few warships in the areas loaded down with tomahawks I happen to believe this claim.

Now, let’s talk about one aspect of this and see if you agree..

On nearly every major issue we've faced, it's been proven at a later date that Obama told some whoppers for lies in order to get popular opinion on his side, from healthcare to Benghazi, the man has a history of lying through his teeth. Now we have old reports telling us about a sinister plan that just happens to be playing out now, and we even have Russia right there claiming they can prove that it's not Assad but the rebels using the weapons.

So what are we to believe? I for one, am going with my gut instinct and will be willing to say that Obama is once again lying so that he can assist the Muslim Brotherhood in gaining control over Syria, as he's done in the past with other nations. I think this is 100% set up by his administration and that we're being fed more disinformation than ever in order to justify it.

I'll also go as far as to say that I believe he knows of the repercussions from attacking Syria and is welcoming them because of the effects it will have here. From gas prices to security, we will see huge changes in our daily lives as this escalates into what I think could be WWIII if the issue is pushed.

Now I'm not trying to be a fear monger and tell you all to go out and buy enough bread and milk for 5 months, I'm just telling you how I view the situation based on the information that I have read about it.

It's very likely that I'm dead wrong, and I hope I am, however I have yet to see a leopard change its spots and I don't think it's about to start happening..
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Never thought I would see the day when I believed a Russian president over ours but that day has come. If Obummer pizzes off Putin, he will get a lesson in having the balls to take action. Putin has been a military man from way back.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    If Obummer pizzes off Putin, he will get a lesson in having the balls to take action. Putin has been a military man from way back.
    Remember, America isn't mentioned in Bible prophecy pertaining to this Last Generation.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

11. Look! Over there behind that tree! Is that...is that IRAN? Oh my! ENGAGE!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast