Did Al-Qaeda launch chemical weapons
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Al-Qaeda launch chemical weapons

Did Al-Qaeda launch chemical weapons

Ask yourself this, who would benefit from the UN inspection team not being able to verify that chemical weapons were not used by the Assad regime, and why were the Syrian rebels shooting at them? I propose that it just might be plausible that the Al-Qaeda faction of the Syrian rebels force just might have launched these chemical weapons at their own people to draw the US into the fight and then step back and accuse the Assad regime of doing it without verifiable proof.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

A good friend will sit next to you in jail and say damn we had fun

What will Obama say now...
    Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies
    Read more at Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies

A likely possibility.

Got to thinking. If I were a former community organizer that never had a real job before, and having been raised Muslim and I suddenly became commander in Chief, how could I create mayhem for Israel, support the Muslim brotherhood, and get back at the white folk that created the current world that people of color have to live in.
    What would I do to perform my own jihad and get some of that social justice that my fathers dreamed about.
    Hmmmmm what would I do. Then after it all starts going haywire, start collecting guns from any and all potential threats here at home, using the NSA data, and then give the whole world to people like me. Hmmmm now if only I could blame the whole thing on George Bush.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Our peace loving President likes to look the part of commander in chief, perhaps it helps him in the bedroom, I dunno. What I do know is that he is willing to send our troops to Libya, which has no strategic importance to us, and with which we had been able to coexist with ever since President Reagan came to an "understanding " with the regime. Now it's off to Syria, perhaps the one country of less importance to us than Libya. Our young men being sent out by a president that has no love for our military. Makes me cranky. Oh and don't even get me started on how he and other presidents seem to think we can "buy friends" in the Arab world (and every where else for that matter). Doesn't anyone in Washington see that these are at best "rent a friends", only there while the money flows and not really there at all?
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Assad didn't launch those weapons... the CIA backed & funded, Al-Qaeda led, Syrian rebels did. We're doing two things here... creating a useless Syrian regime, one which couldn't help Iran if they tried and provoking Iran into "taking the first shot". If we get Iran to "make the first move"... then we get to claim the moral high ground during an attack. Before we can outright phuck up Syria, we have to have cause... albeit, a really phony one, but a cause none the less. Who here remembers all the bvllsh!t leading up to the invasion of Iraq? I do... and this is all too familiar, people. The best part was Kerry trying to play the feelings card... then saying something to the affect of, if you believe this to be fabricated than you need to check your conscience & moral compass..... riiiggghhhttt. I interpret this as, 'Absolutely this entire thing is fabricated but you'd better support it anyway or else you're a terrible human being.'

Oh man... I gotta get outta this mess.... almost done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

The infamous ‘red line’…Obama now squawks, for the cameras of course, that the ‘red line’ has been crossed in Syria, saying there is “very little doubt that Assad used chemical weapons against Syrian civilians”.

But Putin says the rebels were the ones who used said chemical weapons against their fellow countrymen NOT Assad.
    Obama says Assad did it? Putin says the rebels did it?I believe Putin | Lady Patriots

“IF Assad was the one USING the chemical weapons, why then, would he allow U.N. inspectors to access the areas where the attacks took place?” Gentleman Patriot Craig Andresen asks this question and many more. The answers may surprise you.
    BUSH Lied and People Died? WHO?S LYING NOW??? | Lady Patriots

Chemical attack = false flag...PERIOD!
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast