Veterans Affairs hand out bonuses to employees.

Thread: Veterans Affairs hand out bonuses to employees.

Despite backlog in claims. I am here from the government to help you, right.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

And then take benefits away from the 'veterans"... virtually everything this government does is 180 deg out of sync.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

You'd think they at least pass out the KY. Not only are the American Taxpayers being hosed. The VETS are taking the worst of it. AND yes, I'm a VET too with a pending claim as well.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Angry VA hands out bonuses, despite...

Jerking my wife around while she's trying to attend school by not paying for certain classes, then deciding to pay for them, then tell her she has to do A-Z, then 1-10 before she can start the semester w/ benefits... thus forcing me to give them a piece of my (frustrated and outspoken) mind in front of their students, in uniform... b/c as I put it so professionally, "This is horse ****!" and then contacting the Director of VA at Trident (Mr. Jerden) to inform him of his useless employees.... so my wife can get a call on Saturday that everything is in order and she can start classes this semester w/ benefits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

\ Rant!

EDIT: I've been in too long, been away from my family too much, sacrificed so much of my soul, sat up covered in sweat and screaming too many nights and watched too many people die for this f*cking country to not give every damned ounce of promises to my family when we need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Our current administration cares nothing about veterans. It in no way surprises me that those responsible for the backlog in claims are being rewarded for their incompetence. It took my step son a year to get his benefits after the year he spent in the hospital. I can tell you one thing for sure. Obama, the thugs in his regime, and the overpaid bureaucrats in the VA are not making friends with the veterans or those currently in the military. If you're a member of Oath Keepers read the comments in their forum. If things go as badly in this country as I'm expecting, this administration is going to have few supporters. Even the police and other first responders on the forum show very little respect for Obama and his polocies.

Obama is about to take military action Syria which will result in more injured Americans. And his policy will be just as misguided there as in Libya and Egypt. Progressives like Truman, Johnson, Bush, and Obama do not understand the purpose or the use of our military. It is not a police force, for nation building, or a place to test social engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Our current administration cares nothing about veterans. It in no way surprises me that those responsible for the backlog in claims are being rewarded for their incompetence. It took my step son a year to get his benefits after the year he spent in the hospital. I can tell you one thing for sure. Obama, the thugs in his regime, and the overpaid bureaucrats in the VA are not making friends with the veterans or those currently in the military. If you're a member of Oath Keepers read the comments in their forum. If things go as badly in this country as I'm expecting, this administration is going to have few supporters. Even the police and other first responders on the forum show very little respect for Obama and his polocies.

Obama is about to take military action Syria which will result in more injured Americans. And his policy will be just as misguided there as in Libya and Egypt. Progressives like Truman, Johnson, Bush, and Obama do not understand the purpose or the use of our military. It is not a police force, for nation building, or a place to test social engineering.
    Now they take over the healthcare industry, and tell us everything will be better. How many times, since Korea has the VA been fixed by our government? What was the VA budget after Korea compared to today? Very little if any increases get to the Vets. The Vets keep getting smaller and smaller pieces of the pie. The enemies our Vet fought are the one`s our government rewards.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Despite backlog in claims. I am here from the government to help you, right.
    Yep. I've been waiting for 2 years, 9 months and counting for the results of a hearing on a claim.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.