What if we had these two choices for our next President? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What if we had these two choices for our next President?

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Save your energy for the real and inevitable fight to come...
    You got that right Bob, the poor fools that get Left Behind will definitely need a lot of energy for the "real and inevitable fight to come". There won't be any election in 2016, by then what's "Left" of America will have become slaves of the New World Order. Like I've been telling people for the past year, "All are Signs of the End of the Age & this Last Generation". Don't believe me? Just take heed to the situation in the Middle East, especially Damascus, because it will soon cease to exist (Isaiah 17:1 & 14) . Knowing that Israel is God's Prophetic Timepiece, life as we know it will also cease to exist very soon. Again, 2013 ain't over yet! Maranatha.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Haven't read any response yet because it's just not worth the effort. (with exception of Ringo above) ALL I gots to say.......This insanity has been talked about for decades. The coming or THE RETURN will happen when it does. (Be prepared or don't, your choice) As for the OP...BOTH sides are complicit in the enslavement of the American People. The American People are themselves complicit in the over throw of the Constitution by their elected officials and those chosen to "faithfully" discharge their duties. I SAY AGAIN "FAITHFULLY".
    Without that faith, we are doomed as a people. Ron or Rand or maybe even Jim DeMint could be a viable option. Although Jim will not relinquish his attraction and employment with Heritage. Kind of like Newt with his group.
    Will TRUE Leaders step up or are we doomed to be step on. Me thinks the latter. I've got more foot prints on my backside then Carters got back pills. My question is; when will all the share croppers finally stand up? They've enslave us and didn't even need a boat to bring us in.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    First off, you will be VERY disappointed the moment you realize that there is essentially NO DIFFERENCE between the parties so voting Republican changes nothing.(Don't believe me? Then explain to me how Bush was fundamentally different from Obama or vice versa.) Secondly, voting changes NOTHING! I STILL have yet to find more than a handful of people who actually VOTED for Obama...and he got @51% of the vote. Statistically, that's 1 out of 2...and I know of 5 or so! You figure it out, but to me, it means voting is nothing more than giving your implicit consent to play along and concede to accept whatever pre-determined outcome TPTB decide they want.
    The differences are in fundamental beliefs. I vote for traditional American values, not as Obama says, "fundamentally transforming the United States of America." I'm not interested in the agenda of a progressive liberal populace who's ideals spawn the occupy movements, social equality, punishing success and the loss of the constitution. When I hear someone intends to "fundamentally change America" I get very concerned. Especially when that somebody is a constitutional law professor who knows the power to do so is not his under the constitution. The power to transform America is in the hands of the people, not a political party. While both parties have their hucksters, both also have their decent people. But unfortunately holding the party line is more important than what's best for America. If nothing else vote for who will do the least damage to your gun rights.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    The differences are in fundamental beliefs. I vote for traditional American values, not as Obama says, "fundamentally transforming the United States of America." I'm not interested in the agenda of a progressive liberal populace who's ideals spawn the occupy movements, social equality, punishing success and the loss of the constitution. When I hear someone intends to "fundamentally change America" I get very concerned. Especially when that somebody is a constitutional law professor who knows the power to do so is not his under the constitution. The power to transform America is in the hands of the people, not a political party. While both parties have their hucksters, both also have their decent people. But unfortunately holding the party line is more important than what's best for America. If nothing else vote for who will do the least damage to your gun rights.
    What if voting for whoever will do the least damage to your gun rights... still gets them to near null? I get your point BC, I do... but my point is that this whole voting thing, hasn't and isn't getting us anywhere good. So, what gives?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

What if voting for whoever will do the least damage to your gun rights... still gets them to near null? I get your point BC, I do... but my point is that this whole voting thing, hasn't and isn't getting us anywhere good. So, what gives?
    It's like Stalin said..'It's Not the People Who Vote that Count; It's the People Who Count the Votes'.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

7. I voted for myself last election I figure on the worse of two evil I voted for me.

Hey Blues, about your sig. Our city mayor got a knock on the door early this morning. An arrest warrant was served on him by the state. Homestead Mayor Bateman arrested over consulting job - Homestead / South Dade - MiamiHerald.com If he were to join MAIG, he'd been out of a job before now.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I'll take anything rather than give up completely. Truth is I believe these rights will someday be gone. Society is training future generations to be obedient little progressive liberals.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    That's easy. There are 314 million people, but only 240 million that can vote, but only 130 million actually voted (figures rounded). So roughly 60% of the voting population voted, but only 41% if the entire population.
    If this election is anything like the last, it doesn't matter who wins, 25% or less will be happy, 25% or less won't be, and 50% or more still won't give a damn.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    A lot of conservatives stayed home in 2012 because they couldn't stand McCain. If Christie gets the nomination in 16, I will not be voting for him - or the democrat. I now understand how Blues and some of the others felt.
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Maybe location is a bigger factor in that.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    Maybe you guys are taking your polls in the wrong places. From what I've read, there were quite a few precincts in the swing states where there were more votes for Obama than there were registered voters. Next time, you might try the cemetery...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast