What if we had these two choices for our next President? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What if we had these two choices for our next President?

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Society is training future generations to be obedient little progressive liberals.
    "IF"you believe God, we are living in the Last Generation that began in 1948 with the prophesied re-birth of Israel.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    A lot of conservatives stayed home in 2012 because they couldn't stand McCain. If Christie gets the nomination in 16, I will not be voting for him - or the democrat. I now understand how Blues and some of the others felt.
    So you take your toys and go home? Leave a liberal to take control of your rights? If you don't decide someone will decide for you.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    A lot of conservatives stayed home in 2012 because they couldn't stand McCain. If Christie gets the nomination in 16, I will not be voting for him - or the democrat. I now understand how Blues and some of the others felt.
    Actually, it was Romney, but the point is the same.

So you take your toys and go home? Leave a liberal to take control of your rights? If you don't decide someone will decide for you.
    Or another way to put it is, "You decide, arsenic or strychnine. You'll end up dead either way, but you get to choose which is less painful or uncomfortable while you're dying."

Blah blah.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Perception is reality.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images What if we had these two choices for our next President?-1377877475029.jpg 
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Actually, it was Romney, but the point is the same.

Or another way to put it is, "You decide, arsenic or strychnine. You'll end up dead either way, but you get to choose which is less painful or uncomfortable while you're dying."

Blah blah.

Blues
    I often wonder if all the people who didn't vote because neither candidate espoused their beliefs did vote, perhaps the big O wouldn't be destroying America with impunity. There will never be any candidate in any election in any country who will hold all that we want in a leader.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

There will never be any candidate in any election in any country who will hold all that we want in a leader.
    Be assured that in the very near future there will be a candidate approved by every country who will hold all that the people LEFT BEHIND want in a leader.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I often wonder if all the people who didn't vote because neither candidate espoused their beliefs did vote, perhaps the big O wouldn't be destroying America with impunity. There will never be any candidate in any election in any country who will hold all that we want in a leader.
    I think I am in a very small minority of conservatives who couldn't vote for Romney that abstained in the presidential election altogether. Most wrote in Paul or voted for Goode or some other third-party candidate. But you see them and me exactly alike, right? So I guess that's a moot point.

And of course, this tired ol' saw wouldn't be complete without the canard that no candidate will ever support all that we want. There are specific issues which led to my, and most of my contemporaries' votes, but consider the repetition of the canard duly noted.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I think I am in a very small minority of conservatives who couldn't vote for Romney that abstained in the presidential election altogether. Most wrote in Paul or voted for Goode or some other third-party candidate. But you see them and me exactly alike, right? So I guess that's a moot point.

And of course, this tired ol' saw wouldn't be complete without the canard that no candidate will ever support all that we want. There are specific issues which led to my, and most of my contemporaries' votes, but consider the repetition of the canard duly noted.

Blues
    But what about gun rights? While not the friendliest candidate Romney was 180 degrees from O on this issue. O is up to his old tricks. End run the constitution and do it by executive order. And if HillBillary follows that will probably be the end of freedom. Is that OK?
    O did everything I predicted. The man is the enemy of freedom, success, independent thinking and traditional values. He was elected on the promise that he'd tax the wealthy and give it to the poor. I saw through this lie. Two weeks ago the Huff Post wrote an article saying that O hasn't been able to heap tax on the rich because of the way they hold their money. This man said it knowing he can't raise the tax. Very bold liar. So he keeps building the debt. I don't think many people who don't vote realize they could be hastening the demise of their rights. Fight. Vote. Do anything to raise the disruption index on the new America. Never stop fighting. Never forfeit your vote. Never give-up. Because this progressive liberal thing is gonna eventually prevail and everyone here will see their constitutional rights finally be rendered moot. Remember, they want to "fundamentally transform America." The price for not voting is to be "transformed."
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

But what about gun rights? While not the friendliest candidate Romney was 180 degrees from O on this issue. O is up to his old tricks. End run the constitution and do it by executive order. And if HillBillary follows that will probably be the end of freedom. Is that OK?
    O did everything I predicted. The man is the enemy of freedom, success, independent thinking and traditional values. He was elected on the promise that he'd tax the wealthy and give it to the poor. I saw through this lie. Two weeks ago the Huff Post wrote an article saying that O hasn't been able to heap tax on the rich because of the way they hold their money. This man said it knowing he can't raise the tax. Very bold liar. So he keeps building the debt. I don't think many people who don't vote realize they could be hastening the demise of their rights. Fight. Vote. Do anything to raise the disruption index on the new America. Never stop fighting. Never forfeit your vote. Never give-up. Because this progressive liberal thing is gonna eventually prevail and everyone here will see their constitutional rights finally be rendered moot. Remember, they want to "fundamentally transform America." The price for not voting is to be "transformed."
    How was Romney 180° from O on gun rights? I think he may have been more like 10° different.

1994 Romney voted for the Clinton gun ban.

2002 he passed one of the toughest assault weapons bans in Massachusetts.

2008 when running for president he said he would of renewed the gun control laws that have failed.

This Romney right?

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    How was Romney 180° from O on gun rights? I think he may have been more like 10° different.

1994 Romney voted for the Clinton gun ban.

2002 he passed one of the toughest assault weapons bans in Massachusetts.

2008 when running for president he said he would of renewed the gun control laws that have failed.

This Romney right?

That is the reason I could not support him in the primaries. But when it came down to the election, even a 10° swing to the right would have been better than what we currently have.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast