Gun Owners Against Illegal Mayors

Thread: Gun Owners Against Illegal Mayors

Gun Owners Against Illegal Mayors

Found this in a newsletter from Buckeye Firearms Association and thought those of you have not seen or heard about this might be interested.
    ~
    Gun Owners Against Illegal Mayors -- Stop the Bloomberg Gang!
    ~
    Op-Ed: Illegal Mayors
    ~
    by C. D. Michel
    ~
    Incarcerating Michael Bloomberg may be the next news ironic item.
    ~
    If only!
    ~
    New York Mayor Bloomberg, America's self-appointed gun control financier and front man, established the group Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG). The group's typically innocuous and benign sound bites actually conceal an aggressive and extreme agenda, some rather disastrous shenanigans (such as a Keystone Cop style "sting" operation on southern gun stores), and funding from the primarily gun control financier (the Joyce Foundation, where Barack Obama spent eight years on the board). MAIG is dedicated to nationally making firearm acquisition as difficult as it is in New York City.
    ~
    But as it turns out, Bloomberg and the mayors who joined his cabal are often ducking the law thanks to their habit of breaking the law.
    ~
    Parody is a sure sign that things are not going well. As more and more member mayors are arrested, convicted and incarcerated, a protest web site called Gun Owners Against Illegal Mayors was born (Gun Owners Against Illegal Mayors -- Stop the Bloomberg Gang!) listing many of the chief offenders within Bloomberg's ranks. Criminalities committed by Bloomberg's buddies are not trivial. There are no parking citations, bounced checks or sidewalk spitting charges. Indeed the latest Mayors Against Illegal Guns illegalities are the least of their offenses.
    ~
    Please share this information to the other sites you may frequent so that more law abiding citizens are aware of what is happening in other communities around the country.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

GOAIM, sign me up. We also need the GOAIPOTUS.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    Found this in a newsletter from Buckeye Firearms Association and thought those of you have not seen or heard about this might be interested.
    ~
    Gun Owners Against Illegal Mayors -- Stop the Bloomberg Gang!
    ~
    Op-Ed: Illegal Mayors
    ~
    by C. D. Michel
    ~
    Incarcerating Michael Bloomberg may be the next news ironic item.
    ~
    If only!
    ~
    New York Mayor Bloomberg, America's self-appointed gun control financier and front man, established the group Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG). The group's typically innocuous and benign sound bites actually conceal an aggressive and extreme agenda, some rather disastrous shenanigans (such as a Keystone Cop style "sting" operation on southern gun stores), and funding from the primarily gun control financier (the Joyce Foundation, where Barack Obama spent eight years on the board). MAIG is dedicated to nationally making firearm acquisition as difficult as it is in New York City.
    ~
    But as it turns out, Bloomberg and the mayors who joined his cabal are often ducking the law thanks to their habit of breaking the law.
    ~
    Parody is a sure sign that things are not going well. As more and more member mayors are arrested, convicted and incarcerated, a protest web site called Gun Owners Against Illegal Mayors was born (Gun Owners Against Illegal Mayors -- Stop the Bloomberg Gang!) listing many of the chief offenders within Bloomberg's ranks. Criminalities committed by Bloomberg's buddies are not trivial. There are no parking citations, bounced checks or sidewalk spitting charges. Indeed the latest Mayors Against Illegal Guns illegalities are the least of their offenses.
    ~
    Please share this information to the other sites you may frequent so that more law abiding citizens are aware of what is happening in other communities around the country.
    Thanks for the new signature content! I'll keep it for awhile at least. Very clever.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

As many of the member mayors that have been convicted of felonies I would think that this orginization would be ashamed to appear in public.