72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists”

I think that list probably covers every conservative, plus quite a few liberals too. So by labeling all of us as potential terrorists, what does that mean for us? That they can use force on us to do whatever they see fit? That they can detain us indefinitely? Search our homes without a warrant? Seize anything we own?
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    So by labeling all of us as potential terrorists, what does that mean for us? That they can use force on us to do whatever they see fit? That they can detain us indefinitely? Search our homes without a warrant? Seize anything we own?
    Yes, yes, yes, & yes.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I think that list probably covers every conservative, plus quite a few liberals too. So by labeling all of us as potential terrorists, what does that mean for us? That they can use force on us to do whatever they see fit? That they can detain us indefinitely? Search our homes without a warrant? Seize anything we own?
    Just look at video coverage in Boston after the bombing, they already do.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

5. That list is inherently suspect given the nature of the link (it looks like a religious wacko conspiracies-everywhere doomsayer site) and the lack of any link or reference(s) to the supposed original government source(s). Whoever compiled that list needs a few remedial basic English lessons, as I've never seen so many ignorant uses of "that" instead of "who" when referring top people.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Just look at video coverage in Boston after the bombing, they already do.
    Public areas may be one thing; however, NO one is going to tell me I cannot be outside on MY own property.
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk."---Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez (aka "The Rat")From The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

7. This Gov can no longer be trusted, it does not have our best intrest in mind but its own.

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    That list is inherently suspect given the nature of the link (it looks like a religious wacko conspiracies-everywhere doomsayer site) and the lack of any link or reference(s) to the supposed original government source(s). Whoever compiled that list needs a few remedial basic English lessons, as I've never seen so many ignorant uses of "that" instead of "who" when referring top people.
    I'd suggest you do a little more research. Every one of the items is in blue in the article. That means it is a link. Follow the links to the original source. I did and found that it quotes a person who claims to be in the military. And who sent out a long winded writing by Lt Col Jack Rich. So I did a little further research to see if there is such a person. Yes there is. His full name is Jack L. Rich Jr and he listed he is at Ft Campbell, Ky. Now if you want to ask him if he wrote it, then that is where you need to start. But the original article does have links to the docs. And if you want to see his doc in PDF format, it is at http://action.afa.net/uploadedFiles/...rich_email.pdf
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I am proud to say I fall into 21 of those!

I guess I better go lock myself up. I'm listed too many times to count. Funny, it's mostly all the things that were so "American" back in the 40's and 50's. I don't think I ever even heard the word terrorist (at least connected with America) back then. How could this country have gone from sane to insane in so short a time? Oh, I know exactly why -- our government is hell-bent on taking God out of our lives and out of the over-all values of this nation. We need to pray that rationale people will outvote the people at the poles that are trying to destroy us. Oh well, my citizenship is really in Heaven, so I'll get by till then somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by robemarcelo View Post
    This Gov can no longer be trusted, it does not have our best intrest in mind but its own.
    Really, ya think?????
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast