This is what we have to work with.

Thread: This is what we have to work with.

This is what we have to work with.

Many of these are our brightest college students. The ones that will be running this country into the ground next.
    WATTERS' WORLD: The Dumbest Things Said On Watters' World - Fox Nation
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

God help us...

This is why we are going down hill. And it all starts in the first grade.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by JCR View Post
    God help us..
    "And just as they (Americans) did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

AND

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that lead to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it." This is what came after Jesus speaking about the Golden Rule--do unto others what you would have them do unto you. He is speaking about the thin line between everlasting life and destruction. This can be applied to most situations in life. Because Americans have elected evil and corrupt people as leaders, our gate to escape destruction is even narrower. Supporting evil is never a good thing--but then a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit."
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Now we see how our Dear Leader was elected twice.
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk."---Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez (aka "The Rat")From The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

I don't fear for the future of this country. With these kids as our leaders, we have no future.

8. Conspicuous ignorance: ignorant and proud of it, as if it's a badge honor.