Unusual Military Sightings - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unusual Military Sightings

Great thread! Brought some humor into my day! PS. I'm selling premium tin foil hats that are fitted with a chin strap. $100/hat. I only use Reynolds aluminum foil. PM me if you're interested.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen any Apaches, but I do see a Blackhawk twice a day. It used to be just once around 1:30 or so, give or take an hour or two, but now it flies over my house in the morning and around 4pm. Judging from the direction it comes from and the proximity of my house to Minnesota, I bet it comes from MSP International...

Howdy,

Lately I've been seeing C-130 fly over my home.

Usually they are flying very low, about 500' above the deck, and I'm being to think they are spying on me.

Or maybe, just maybe, I'm in the training flight path from the Little Rock AFB that's about 70 miles away as the crow flys.

Then there's that helo that keeps flying over. Last night it flew directly over my shop as I as sanding on my Spyder's body.

I know it was marked up to look like a MedFlite chopper and I'm in the flight path between the hospitals in Little Rock and the ones in Hot Springs but I think I was sent by the NSA.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Lately I've been seeing C-130 fly over my home.

Usually they are flying very low, about 500' above the deck, and I'm being to think they are spying on me.

Or maybe, just maybe, I'm in the training flight path from the Little Rock AFB that's about 70 miles away as the crow flys.

Then there's that helo that keeps flying over. Last night it flew directly over my shop as I as sanding on my Spyder's body.

I know it was marked up to look like a MedFlite chopper and I'm in the flight path between the hospitals in Little Rock and the ones in Hot Springs but I think I was sent by the NSA.

Paul
    WOW! Again, another smarta$$ that can't read! Well, it sounds like you live near Jacksonville AFB...the largest? C-130 based in the frickin' world. What part of seeing a C-130 there constitutes it being UNUSUAL? Seriously, some of you out there have the critical thought capability of a progressive democrat!
    ďAny society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.Ē -Benjamin Franklin

6. Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    ...Jacksonville AFB...
    No such AF Base by that name.

Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    WOW! Again, another smarta$$ that can't read! Well, it sounds like you live near Jacksonville AFB...the largest? C-130 based in the frickin' world. What part of seeing a C-130 there constitutes it being UNUSUAL? Seriously, some of you out there have the critical thought capability of a progressive democrat!
    Butthurt.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    No tin foil needed. Just making an observation of something that appears outside the ordinary. But if it makes you feel all superior to talk that way, go for it smarta$$!
    Just disregard Stengun, all he knows how to do is degrade anyone who submits anything to this Webb site that are trying to place possible things the government is doing that are questionable and need to be aired, Iíve received a number of stupid A$$ statements from him and it just proves that he canít add anything to the posts in a logical debate without being a wise A$$ liberal, just consider the source.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    Jacksonville Naval Air Station, Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    But there IS one in Jacksonville, AR...look it up!
    ďAny society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.Ē -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Jacksonville Naval Air Station, Florida?
    It's actually called Little Rock AFB...it is IN Jacksonville, AR...used to live near there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast