Unusual Military Sightings
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unusual Military Sightings

Unusual Military Sightings

What gives? My cousin just sent me a picture of a train full of troop carriers in Waukeshau, WI and a co-worker had a picture sent by her friend of a train full of what she called tanks in New Orleans from yesterday. Another friend in Cincinnati talked about an Apache flyby today. And not 5 minutes ago I had an Apache fly over here in Greensboro, NC. These were all unusual occurrences as was an Apache flyby I witnessed a week ago while at home. Something ain't right...I get a bad vibe from all this happening in the last 24 hours.
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

Howdy,

It's time to upgrade from tinfoil to leadfoil.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=cinci...&ved=0CJ8BELYD

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=cinci...&ved=0CJ8BELYD

click these two links. From time to time you are bound to see something militaristic around these two cities.

If that doesn't satiate you, then ummmm, yeah get the Faraday cage put around your house.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

MIL Logistics and training..........What's to be afraid of? Nothing to see here, everybody just move along.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Given that Wisconsin is the home of several major military vehicle manufacturers and that New Orleans is a major shipping port for military equipment, the only thing I find unusual is that they HADN'T seen these things before.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

As the tanks could be going to or from Anniston, AL or Cinncy as that is where the M1A1s are rebuilt., N.O., LA makes sense.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

It's time to upgrade from tinfoil to leadfoil.

Paul
    No tin foil needed. Just making an observation of something that appears outside the ordinary. But if it makes you feel all superior to talk that way, go for it smarta$$!
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Given that Wisconsin is the home of several major military vehicle manufacturers and that New Orleans is a major shipping port for military equipment, the only thing I find unusual is that they HADN'T seen these things before.
    Well, I can only go off what has been indicated to me: They found it unusual. And having lived in the same place for 8 years, I can tell you that seeing an Apache around here is out of the ordinary as well.

10. You don't need to know. You don't want to know. You didn't see anything. People who ask too many questions have a habit of disappearing into the night and fog.

It probably just the local PD on their way to get a cat out of a tree. Tanks and Apaches are just for officer safety.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast