Fox News has a blockbuster report published tonight
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Fox News has a blockbuster report published tonight

  1. #1

    Fox News has a blockbuster report published tonight

    Fox News has a blockbuster report published tonight which sheds further light on why the Obama administration has been involved in a massive cover up surrounding the Benghazi terrorist attack.

    New reports indicate that rebels allied with al-Qaida were being trained in Benghazi and then sent up to fight in the Syrian civil war against the regime of Bashar al-Assad. These include terrorist networks involved in the September 11th terrorist attack on our U.S. compound in Benghazi.

    The Obama administration knows that if the American people were to learn that they were helping fund, train and transport al-Qaida terrorists to fight in Syria - some of whom were behind the Benghazi terrorist attack that killed 4 Americans and injured countless others, there would be a severe backlash from the American people.

    Here's the headline from Fox News and an excerpt from their report:

    U.S. intelligence agencies earlier this month uncovered new evidence that al Qaeda-linked terrorists in Benghazi are training foreign jihadists to fight with Syria's Islamist rebels, according to U.S. officials.

    Ansar al-Sharia, the al Qaeda-affiliated militia that U.S. officials say orchestrated the Sept. 11 attacks on the U.S. diplomatic compound and a CIA facility in Benghazi, is running several training camps for jihadists in Benghazi and nearby Darnah, another port city further east, said officials who discussed some details of the camps on condition of anonymity.

    The officials said the terror training camps have been in operation since at least May and are part of a network that funnels foreign fighters to Syrian rebel groups, including the Al-Nusra Front, the most organized of the Islamist rebel groups fighting the Bashar al-Assad regime in Damascus.

    The Obama administration is demonstrating once again that it is the most deceitful and manipulative presidential administrations in our nation's history.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    Obama said, "that is just another phony scandal". Yea, sure, okay.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

  4. This is very sad, this have never being before in all of the Presidents and I wonder what else is he hiding.

  5. Those who let Fox "News" do their thinking for them will be talking about "Benghazi" several dozen times a day for the next dozen or so years, yapping incessantly about it without a clue--or care--about reality. For all its shabbiness, Fox "News" does have a talent for exploiting highly repeatable words and slogans that even its faithful sheeple, er, fans can remember and which have the added advantage of easily rolling off their tongues in a manner that makes faithful sound as if they know what they're talking about without actually requiring any critical analytical abilities or insights into underlying reality, accuracy, and truth ("Benghazi," "Muslim Brotherhood," "War on Christmas,"...).

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,832
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Fox News has a blockbuster report published tonight which sheds further light on why the Obama administration has been involved in a massive cover up surrounding the Benghazi terrorist attack.

    New reports indicate that rebels allied with al-Qaida were being trained in Benghazi and then sent up to fight in the Syrian civil war against the regime of Bashar al-Assad. These include terrorist networks involved in the September 11th terrorist attack on our U.S. compound in Benghazi.

    The Obama administration knows that if the American people were to learn that they were helping fund, train and transport al-Qaida terrorists to fight in Syria - some of whom were behind the Benghazi terrorist attack that killed 4 Americans and injured countless others, there would be a severe backlash from the American people.

    Here's the headline from Fox News and an excerpt from their report:

    U.S. intelligence agencies earlier this month uncovered new evidence that al Qaeda-linked terrorists in Benghazi are training foreign jihadists to fight with Syria's Islamist rebels, according to U.S. officials.

    Ansar al-Sharia, the al Qaeda-affiliated militia that U.S. officials say orchestrated the Sept. 11 attacks on the U.S. diplomatic compound and a CIA facility in Benghazi, is running several training camps for jihadists in Benghazi and nearby Darnah, another port city further east, said officials who discussed some details of the camps on condition of anonymity.

    The officials said the terror training camps have been in operation since at least May and are part of a network that funnels foreign fighters to Syrian rebel groups, including the Al-Nusra Front, the most organized of the Islamist rebel groups fighting the Bashar al-Assad regime in Damascus.

    The Obama administration is demonstrating once again that it is the most deceitful and manipulative presidential administrations in our nation's history.
    You state the source of your information yet don't give a link for us to read for ourselves..... again.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    You state the source of your information yet don't give a link for us to read for ourselves..... again.
    He keeps doing that. But here it is. Sources: Al Qaeda-linked group behind Benghazi attack trains jihadists for Syrian rebel groups | Fox News
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    Those who let Fox "News" do their thinking for them will be talking about "Benghazi" several dozen times a day for the next dozen or so years, yapping incessantly about it without a clue--or care--about reality. For all its shabbiness, Fox "News" does have a talent for exploiting highly repeatable words and slogans that even its faithful sheeple, er, fans can remember and which have the added advantage of easily rolling off their tongues in a manner that makes faithful sound as if they know what they're talking about without actually requiring any critical analytical abilities or insights into underlying reality, accuracy, and truth ("Benghazi," "Muslim Brotherhood," "War on Christmas,"...).
    So I guess we should rely on the Lame Stream Media to lead us in the right direction? At least Fox gives a somewhat more balanced report, in most cases, which gives one a starting point to investigate further on their own to verify and expand upon. The LSM omits so much that should be reported that those Sheeple that watch it have no chance of furthering their information base about anything!
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon
    Posts
    3,865
    Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    Those who let Fox "News" do their thinking for them will be talking about "Benghazi" several dozen times a day for the next dozen or so years, yapping incessantly about it without a clue--or care--about reality. For all its shabbiness, Fox "News" does have a talent for exploiting highly repeatable words and slogans that even its faithful sheeple, er, fans can remember and which have the added advantage of easily rolling off their tongues in a manner that makes faithful sound as if they know what they're talking about without actually requiring any critical analytical abilities or insights into underlying reality, accuracy, and truth ("Benghazi," "Muslim Brotherhood," "War on Christmas,"...).
    So enlightens us Fox sheeple. which main stream news media should we be listening to for the real scoop. You must know something the rest of us don't know to make the claim Fox News is making up stories. Are we to get our news from the liberal news media that uses the same liberal buzz words in their reports? Doesn't matter which one they are all the same.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    Those who let Fox "News" do their thinking for them will be talking about "Benghazi" several dozen times a day for the next dozen or so years, yapping incessantly about it without a clue--or care--about reality. For all its shabbiness, Fox "News" does have a talent for exploiting highly repeatable words and slogans that even its faithful sheeple, er, fans can remember and which have the added advantage of easily rolling off their tongues in a manner that makes faithful sound as if they know what they're talking about without actually requiring any critical analytical abilities or insights into underlying reality, accuracy, and truth ("Benghazi," "Muslim Brotherhood," "War on Christmas,"...).
    Yes and you believe the lamestream media who only report what the Obama admin tells them to report.

  11. #10
    OH! You mean it's just like the "Main Stream Media" [email protected]#!$%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast