Executive Order Bans Re-importation Of Guns Given To Other Countries
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Executive Order Bans Re-importation Of Guns Given To Other Countries

1. Executive Order Bans Re-importation Of Guns Given To Other Countries

We already knew about the NFA trust changes but today Obama announced an executive order to stop guns sold or donated to other countries from being re-imported into the country, like all those Garands sitting over in South Korea.

One new policy will end a government practice that lets military weapons, sold or donated by the U.S. to allies, be reimported into the U.S. by private entities, where some may end up on the streets. The White House said the U.S. has approved 250,000 of those guns to be reimported since 2005; under the new policy, only museums and a few other entities like the government will be eligible to reimport military-grade firearms.
    Yeah that should stop gun violence - not!

Administration announces new gun control measures, targets military surplus imports | Fox News
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

For some reason those South Korean M1 Garands and M1 Carbines have been a favorite target by Obama and Hillary. I have written both of my senators and congressman over Hillary prohibiting their import. I was only answered by the congressman. We all need to flood their offices with letters that this import ban is technically illegal as those rifles can be sold and purchased like any non NFA firearm.

Hillary said that the M1 Garand was a favorite is drive by shootings. I guess she got her expertise from the movie Moving Violations (1976)
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk."---Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez (aka "The Rat")From The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

Who would use a M1 for a drive by? LOL
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

His highness King Obama has spoken, congress has no spine to stop him. Now we have fallen back into a monarchy we fought so hard to get out from under. Washington must be rolling in his grave.
    Last edited by fuhr52; 08-29-2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: spelling
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I guess we could chalk this up as just one more example of a tyranny in the making. It is a strike against the rule of law and the establishment of government according to the whims of an intellectual elitists, Obama and his band of Chicago thugs.

Someone needs to research the number of crimes committed with either variety of M1 since say 1946. I am sure it will support the POTS position. You would think drive-by people would at least be smart enough to understand that the damn ping when the clip ejects would give them away. Heh Heh, I get to use clip correctly (yes I know, Garrand only, but give me some latitude here). And, of course, there are the thugs carrying a Garrand concealed as they enter the store or accost someone on the street. These guys are mostly ex-pirates with a missing leg, but still, that has to be alot. Although it does scare the Hell out of the parrots on their shoulders if they have to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by alternety View Post
    Someone needs to research the number of crimes committed with either variety of M1 since say 1946. I am sure it will support the POTS position. You would think drive-by people would at least be smart enough to understand that the damn ping when the clip ejects would give them away. Heh Heh, I get to use clip correctly (yes I know, Garrand only, but give me some latitude here). And, of course, there are the thugs carrying a Garrand concealed as they enter the store or accost someone on the street. These guys are mostly ex-pirates with a missing leg, but still, that has to be alot. Although it does scare the Hell out of the parrots on their shoulders if they have to use it.
    Here's some old gov't data but I'd bet it still is true.
    Assault weapons and offenders
    In the 1991 BJS Survey of State
    Inmates, about 8% of the inmates
    reported that they had owned a
    military-type weapon, such as an Uzi,
    AK-47, AR-15, or M-16. Less than
    1% said that they carried such a
    weapon when they committed the
    incident for which they were incarcer-
    ated. A Virginia inmate survey con-
    ducted between November 1992 and
    May 1993 found similar results:
    About 10% of the adult inmates re-
    ported that they had ever possessed
    an assault rifle, but none had carried
    it at the scene of a crime.

So why were they banned? Because it made the antis feel good.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

9. I don't trust them for one bit.

Guess that means Fast and Furious did not happen under this traitor.

Yep, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, NSA, IRS... All phoney scandals. Nothing to see here folks. Just move on.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast