NRA No Longer Training Instructors, Not Born On American Soil, Or Renewing Their Cert

Thread: NRA No Longer Training Instructors, Not Born On American Soil, Or Renewing Their Cert

NRA No Longer Training Instructors, Not Born On American Soil, Or Renewing Their Cert

"NRA cannot provide any assistance in training foreign persons due to conflicting information from the U.S. Government regarding regulations pertinent to foreign persons and arms training. NRA cannot process any requests for assistance in training foreign persons. In view of above, we regret to inform you that NRA will not renew NRA firearm instructor certification for any foreign national."

https://www.nrainstructors.org/Instr...enewLogin.aspx

The temp under the simmering frogs, just went up a degree. I was born in Omaha, blonde hair, hazel eyes, so I guess, I get to keep my certification's. lol

Wonder if this is due to the import ban lol

4. Foreign National doesn't mean a person that was not born in on US soil

It means non US citizen
    I'm not a lawyer so take it for what it's worth. For legal advice ask a lawyer.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Those who accept second best must learn to live with mediocrity. - pafindr

Blog Entries
    Hmmn, so who are the frogs in the pot supposed to be? Not sure if..... Wait, nope, that reference went completely over my head.

So, as a US citizen I still get training if I want it. Mike Montoya (former co-worker who happens to have hispanic/indian in his background), who was born in Salt Lake still gets training as he is a citizen.

This only makes me wonder how many foreign nationals have come to the US looking for NRA training. I have the strangest feeling that its more than I imagine, because I cant see any foreigner wanting Pistol or Rifle training when they cant use it when they go home. Ok, maybe security forces who have "permission" to carry may, and if I give it a few more minutes maybe I can come up with a few more.

But I digress, who the F$%K are the frogs?
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it