Obama 'Disarm's' American's While He 'Arm's' Our Enemie's.

Thread: Obama 'Disarm's' American's While He 'Arm's' Our Enemie's.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Post Obama 'Disarm's' American's While He 'Arm's' Our Enemie's.

As President Barack Obama has outwardly attempted to curtail Americans’ Constitutional Second Amendment right to keep & bear arms, his LibTarded Administration has approved huge increases in weapon's export sales. The Administration is now seeking to eliminate stringent State Department controls on exports and foreign licensing of dozens of categories of weapons and technology from the United States Munitions List (USML) by transferring control to the pro-business Commerce Department.

Obama Disarms Americans While Arming the World
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

He's aiding his own enemies. He either doesn't know this, in which case he should be out, or he does know it and doesn't care, in which case he should be out. Either way, he should be out.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Obama does not know what he is doing, or does he know what he is doing? Who really know anymore. All I know is he is destroying this country and the world. Wouldn`t this go against the UN Arms Treaty he supports. Who can we trust now, McCain wants to give weapons to the Rebels in Syria (our enemies). Insanity all the way around.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

NOTHING that this administration does make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    NOTHING that this administration does make sense.
    It does if you are a Marxist who is out to destroy the US. War comes soon. Unfortunately, it will be on US soil.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.