Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack

I don't think obama will let the facts get in his way if he's got his mind made up to attack somebody.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Damascus will soon cease to exist regardless of who is responsible. I just filled up the truck and have plenty of gas in storage just in case.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

When you are a complete narcissistic piece of garbage who kisses himself in the mirror everyday because he is a gift to not only the US but the entire world, you get really mad and upset when you find out that the rest of the world and at least half the people in the US do not think much of you nor do they have any respect for you. When you are so enamored with yourself that you "draw lines in the sand" that apparently mean a lot to you and no one else, you end up as you are now. When YOU exhibit total hostility to Britain, once you become our so-called leader, and only act for yourself, as the narcissist that you are and not as the US, they easily tell you to fix Syria all by yourself. Putin has already called your puff and bluff on Snowden and told you to take a leap and the rest of the world could not care less about how much you think about yourself. You really cannot punish any of them like you do in the US with gun control and executive orders to anyone who dares to stand up to you. Now, as the narcissist that you are, you find yourself in this quandary---I just have to bomb the hell out of Syria regardless of what anyone else says and regardless of whether it means retaliation to Israel, which will open up another big can of worms. It is probably killing him that he may have to put his tail between his legs and go back to the whitehouse with that line in the sand just a memory. Well, he can at least plan that next $100M dollar vacation for his entourage and the dog.

In addition to my above reply, and I must first say I sure as heck never want anything like this to happen to our military, what would happen if Assad, with Russian help has missles with extraordinary capabilities and one of them is lucky enough to actually hit and destroy say a US destroyer that is firing tomahawk missles at Syria or even a worse case scenario, a supercarrier. Here we are starting hostilities against a sovereign nation without any authority other than shithead's big ego--don't they have a right to defend themselves? What exactly does our superhero do then? Does he call on all his moslem pals to make peace as he bends over between their knees? Anything can happen and we are not playing around with stupid Hussein and his vaunted imperial guard or whatever they called all those camel lovers with rifles. Assad also has Putin on his side and probably China--what is the idiot gonna do then--maybe he will pass it on to a czar for an executive order--maybe he will just go on vacation--better yet, maybe he will go on vacation and stay there--FOREVER.

Really, missile strikes would not accomplish anything now. The proposed targets have already been announced and the Syrians have relocated troops, planes and all other important equipment. Why waste the missiles now? Having announced the targets ahead of time does not say much for our military planners in the Pentagon. Obama has gotten rid of his most effective military planners because they would not knuckle under to him. Petraeus had a little affair. So what? How many would be left in Washington if all that had affairs were fired? Not many I think. McChrystal didn't like him and said so and was subsequently fired. Obama could learn a lesson or two from Abraham Lincoln on that point. Gen. Schwarzkopf, during the war in Iraq, made the comment about Saddam Hussein that, "...he is neither a soldier nor a general." Obama should realize that he is in the same situation. Obama has put himself in the position of having his bare face hanging out and not knowing what to do. Whatever he does will be to our detriment.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    So the sources for the story are:
    Voiceofrussia.com
    Infowars.com
    Conservativeangle.com
    What was aljazerra unavailable for comment?
    Is embarrassing you guys quote this crap.
    Give it another day and half of all the infotainment sites on the web will be posting one or another (edited) variation, according the the particular special interest spin they prefer to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    Give it another day and half of all the infotainment sites on the web will be posting one or another (edited) variation, according the the particular special interest spin they prefer to apply.
    As opposed to your beloved MSNBC, CNN & FOX news... no doubt. You've got egg on your face again, kwimby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

So now we find out that the narcissist has "punted". For the first time he is actually "asking" Congress. Why? It is obvious--if Congress says no, he is off the hook--he wanted to do it because it was "the right thing to do"--what a humanitarian. If Congress says yes, they are all in the same boat. There is little doubt in my mind that Congress will say no and now he does not have to worry about his "red line in the sand"--what a pure dosgistomg sch****. If Congress had something between their collective legs they would tell him that since he has never really cared about what Congress thinks they are going to leave it up to him--pure and simple--put it back in his disgusting court and let him figure it out for himself. If they did that I have no doubt that he would finally swallow his narcissistic pride and back down or do some stupid non-important thing that does little except spend some of our money on a useless missle exercise--what's another couple of hundred million to this slug.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Well, he can at least plan that next $100M dollar vacation for his entourage and the dog.
    Dogs. Didn't you hear? We bought him another one.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Dogs. Didn't you hear? We bought him another one.
    At first I thought you were talking about Mooch...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast