McCain VP Pick - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: McCain VP Pick

1. Mrs.Palin is the cream of the crop if you research her you will find that she could set this country on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Mrs.Palin is the cream of the crop if you research her you will find that she could set this country on fire.

So will Obama but in a different way.

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

She used $400,000 of state money to beat back a ballot proposal to ban ariel gunning of wolves and bears. She does not believe that there is global climate change.She's owned by big oil. She does not beleive in a womans right to choose.Very naive on environmental issues.And appears to be another jesus freak. etc,etc,etc
    I want a leader who will lead using logic and reason--not myth and superstition
    So no--I don't care for Palin at all
    However--I would vote for McCain over Obama. I feel that Obama is dangerous for our country
    Last edited by murph50; 09-07-2008 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by murph50 View Post
    She used $400,000 of state money to beat back a ballot proposal to ban ariel gunning of wolves and bears. She does not believe that there is global climate change.She's owned by big oil. She does not beleive in a womans right to choose.Very naive on environmental issues.And appears to be another jesus freak. etc,etc,etc
    However--I would vote for McCain over Obama. I feel that Obama is dangerous for our country
    Now that you have stated everything that is great about her what is her down side?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Now that you have stated everything that is great about her what is her down side?
    Good one, HK4U. Although McCain's reason for choosing her is still somewhat suspect, I do like her positions on most issues that are important to me. However, just like with Obama, I question whether she'll be ready to lead from day one should the need arise. I say this because, even though I like her, her foreign policy credentials are nonexistent and therefore, she couldn't possibly be as prepared as say, a Condoleezza Rice or Joe Lieberman would be. All in all, I stand behind my assertion that between the two major parties, there really aren't any good choices in this election.

Thumbs up

I agree with you on this post

Check this out.

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Check this out.
    This is just the begining of finding out all there is behind this woman......she is beyond qualified....especially compared to BamBamBiden
    its a jab a left hook an upper cut...........shes gonna knock them out cold and poor Barry and Biden are going to be left with their jaws on the ground.

boyzoi Guest
    1. good for her....who better to know if a ban needs to be in place, the Govenor or some EN wackos....you dont have all the facts
    2.I beleive, if not mistaken, it is that she does not fall into the AL Bore group of "global warming" not that there are no changes taking place
    3."big oil" energy is the largest employer in Alaska if my stats are correct so I'm guessing she works very closely with them doesnt mean they own her.....
    4.She beleives in the right of the baby to live.......thats higher up on the list than a choice to butcher
    5. I would imagine her knowledge of environmental issues makes both Biden and Obama look like fools....she can after all field dress a moose.........hell I can hardly get one to put on a wig
    6. Thank God for Jesus Freaks.........I bet you wouldnt use that derogatory tone in calling out Barry, and that church he attended for 20 years is about as FREAKY as they get..and by the way, though he claims to be Christain, he has never denounced Islam
    ehhh....my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    1. good for her....who better to know if a ban needs to be in place, the Govenor or some EN wackos....you dont have all the facts
    2.I beleive, if not mistaken, it is that she does not fall into the AL Bore group of "global warming" not that there are no changes taking place
    3."big oil" energy is the largest employer in Alaska if my stats are correct so I'm guessing she works very closely with them doesnt mean they own her.....
    4.She beleives in the right of the baby to live.......thats higher up on the list than a choice to butcher
    5. I would imagine her knowledge of environmental issues makes both Biden and Obama look like fools....she can after all field dress a moose.........hell I can hardly get one to put on a wig
    6. Thank God for Jesus Freaks.........I bet you wouldnt use that derogatory tone in calling out Barry, and that church he attended for 20 years is about as FREAKY as they get..and by the way, though he claims to be Christain, he has never denounced Islam
    ehhh....my 2 cents
    +1 Couldn't have said it better!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast