McCain VP Pick
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McCain VP Pick

1. McCain VP Pick

While it is not official just yet, it appears that Sarah Palin the Gov. of Alaska will be the running mate of John McCain.

This is a shock to many, but could be a great plus for our side. Palin is a lifetime NRA member, a hunter, fisherwoman, Pro Life, and staunch 2nd Amendment supporter. She brings youth to the ticket at 44, and brings in the female vote.

Should be very interesting should this play out.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

I think that is a real good pick. Women voters that wanted Hillary may vote for McCain now because of her on the ticket. She is an outsider which will appeal to many and her inexperience with foreign affairs and other areas will be a moot point since Hussein has no experience at all.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

This might be a good pick. will not hurt to have a woman on the ticket although not sure how many of the voters that would vote for Hillery would vote Republican just because she is the running mate. She does not sound like a womens lib, pro death, i.e. abortionist that most of them would favor.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

boyzoi Guest
    strategically brilliant

Hopefully this will get those interested in the issues as well as those that don't care about issues to consider a republican vote. Much stronger conservative than McCain, great pick in my opinion.

Palin's bio here: Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    This might be a good pick. will not hurt to have a woman on the ticket although not sure how many of the voters that would vote for Hillery would vote Republican just because she is the running mate. She does not sound like a womens lib, pro death, i.e. abortionist that most of them would favor.
    The point really is that many of the voters that would vote for Hillary do not want to vote for Obama.

I hate to say that many people will vote for Obama simply because he is an African American, but they will. In the same way, many who are up in the air will be moved to vote for McCain because of Palin.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    The point really is that many of the voters that would vote for Hillary do not want to vote for Obama.

I hate to say that many people will vote for Obama simply because he is an African American, but they will. In the same way, many who are up in the air will be moved to vote for McCain because of Palin.
    It will for sure at the very least give us someone that is pro gun and pro life and as said balance the ticket with a little more youth. Over all a positive pick
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Her pick has definitely re-energized me. If you read her bio she is one tough conservative woman, tougher than anyone running! Remember she will be casting the tie breaker vote in the Senate. You couldn't ask for anyone better to cast that vote. I guess I'm now a Palin/McCain supporter supporter now and can feel good about my vote.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Its offical!!

McCain picks Alaska Gov. Palin as running mate - CNN.com

McCain picks Alaska Gov. Palin as running mate.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

11. Yes!!! I'm so excited about this!
    Romans 3:22-24

Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 .45
    Taurus Millenium Pro .40
    Kel-Tec P3AT .380

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast