Kerry today on the various morning talk shows
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerry today on the various morning talk shows

Kerry today on the various morning talk shows

Kerry today on the various morning talk shows said that the sample’s that were retrieved from the area of the saran gas release was verified as saran gas, well no ***** kemosabie, I never expected it not to be verified. What the a$$ hole always leaves out is, 100% proof whom is responsible for the release.
    He acts as if just because they know what it is, is enough to prove who released it. Well excuse me that’s not enough to engage our military and possibly launch America into WW3.
    If you remember your past, it was Kerry who sat in front of Congress and railed against the war in Vietnam and then buddied up with Jane Fonda on an Anti-American talking tour back when?
    Obama and Kerry are pushing this thing way too fast as far as I’m concerned, it’s as if they want to get it started ASAP for some reason. Everybody needs to step back and let things cool off and bring some common sense into the equation.
    Thank goodness Obama has walked this back a bit and is going to have debates and a vote (hope fully), but then you have to ask yourself this, what will Obama do if they say no to his request, will he just say to hell with all of you and just go ahead anyway?
    Something to think about.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Obama likes to push everything through. He doesn't want people to think to long because he knows they'll realize that it's a sham if they do.
    I'm not a lawyer so take it for what it's worth. For legal advice ask a lawyer.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Those who accept second best must learn to live with mediocrity. - pafindr

McCain and many other Republicans are also pushing for a fight. That is the D.C. way, bully the world. Obama is waiting for approval from Congress. What about approval from the American people. IMHO this is the responsibility of the UN, this is why they formed the UN. When Congress gets back from their vacation, they will be debating this, instead of working on the real problems of America, like the debt ceiling that is destroying this country from within. These Washington insiders want to fix the World, by letting the U.S.A. go to hell in a hand basket. They tell us they know what is best, "NO THEY DON`T", they have no idea.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Now let me get this straight. Our dear government knows for a certainly down to the last molecule of sarin what happened to citizens of Syria, but has no clues what happened in Benghazi, in Fast and Furious, at the IRS and countless other outrages perpetrated on its own citizens. Smells dosen't it. Actually it stinks of the same turd excrement that runs our government.
    Weapons of mass destruction? Where have I heard that before? Oh yah, the outrages coming from people like our whitehouse resident and Crazy Kerry and all their ilk when Bush/Chaney raised the issue for Iraq. So what is good for the goose is never good for the gander. Hypocrisy reigns supreme and our Congress is about to stick their collective feet in this idiot's mess.

So sarin has been identified by the lab. Can the lab tell us definitively that the government forces were responsible for its use, as opposed to the rebels, Al Qaeda, etc., that our "president" would so love to support? How is it that the number of people killed in a chemical attack is more of a "red line" than all those killed by more conventional weapons? If you bleed out from a bullet wound, you're just as dead as if you are gassed, and so far, the bullets have taken far more lives without getting Obama's shorts in a knot. This administration has embarrassed itself and the nation. Obama. Kerry, and their kind are never more dangerous than when their egos are bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Now let me get this straight. Our dear government knows for a certainly down to the last molecule of sarin what happened to citizens of Syria, but has no clues what happened in Benghazi, in Fast and Furious, at the IRS and countless other outrages perpetrated on its own citizens. Smells dosen't it. Actually it stinks of the same turd excrement that runs our government.
    Weapons of mass destruction? Where have I heard that before? Oh yah, the outrages coming from people like our whitehouse resident and Crazy Kerry and all their ilk when Bush/Chaney raised the issue for Iraq. So what is good for the goose is never good for the gander. Hypocrisy reigns supreme and our Congress is about to stick their collective feet in this idiot's mess.
    Obama just wants to show he is tough and that will help his legacy. His thoughts are only for what what will be good for him and to heck what is good for this country and our people. He promised he would transform this country and that is the only thing he has kept his word on.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    So sarin has been identified by the lab. Can the lab tell us definitively that the government forces were responsible for its use, as opposed to the rebels, Al Qaeda, etc., that our "president" would so love to support?
    No, they cannot. And that seems to be a really big question. Actually our own government is the only one that I've heard claiming it to be Assad's forces.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

9. He is going to get us into something that we might not want to enter, the president of Syria said that this will spark an uncontrollable regional war and spread chaos and extremism.
    Assad warns of retaliation if West strikes Syria | Fox News dark time is coming even here.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    This is about the best post I have seen in a while. You are right KC, this thing smells!
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

The other day John Kerry went on about blood and hair samples having been tainted with Sarin gas, therefore the Assad regime is guilty of using WMD's... there has been absolutely no talk as to how those facts ascribe guilt to one side or another. How can it? Saying that the gas was dispensed by Assad's troops is virtually impossible to know at this juncture and our government is the only one pushing this narrative. Virtually all other countries either question this line or are waiting for some form of confirmation that verifies the guilty party.

Obama's quest for Congressional approval is him looking for political cover after being the only fool standing as his coalition slipped from his grasp. Even the British parliament knows better that to get involved in this adventure. Our leaders, "red line in the sand" comment has precipitated much of this action as Obama doesn't want to appear weak or indecisive to the rest of the world. Obama has hoisted himself on a petard of his own making and is scrambling to mitigate personal credibility damage. All of this proves what an amateur he is in the international arena and how he puts the world at risk of a far reaching conflagration that can easily spiral out of control, all for him saving face. What a complete incompetent, one who surrounds himself with incompetents and apparatchiks such as John Kerry, Susan Rice, and Eric Holder. This military action could easily send the price of oil into the stratosphere and weaken our economy more than it is now.

IMO the "across both aisles neocons" will ultimately endorse this meddling due to White House cajoling, intimidation, and bribery. "American prestige and credibility is at stake." they'll wail, "We must support the President, he's asked for our approval... blah, blah." When this whole thing goes sour, Obama can then pass the blame off on Congress with little culpability sticking to him. Horrible foreign policy but incredibly astute politics.

So... "lets kill more Syrians with cruise missles, because Assad allegedly killed Syrians with poison gas" - that makes all kinds of sense Mr. Nobel Peace Prize Winning President!
    Folks, political hubris is pushing us ever closer to nulcear annihilation. All of us should pray for deliverance from this maniac.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast