China developing electromagnet pulse bomb - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: China developing electromagnet pulse bomb

Quote Originally Posted by jasonb92 View Post
    China owns about 1.2 trillion of the nearly 17 trillion in US debt. The largest owner of US Debt are the Social Security trust fund and the Federal Reserve. China is the largest foreign owner of out debt, however 1.2 trillion does not mean that they pretty much own everything.
    Think about that for a moment. The "owners" of the most U.S. debt are, a SS fund and the very central bank that creates the money out of nothing in the first place... you see anything wrong with that? You ever wonder how a trust fund "owns" debt? Or how the FED is creating the $$, then buying U.S. Bonds, then selling the bonds on the open market (some, anyway), then recording those "purchases" of debt, as assets... that they can then re-lend out in the form of more bond purchases. Are you mind-phucked yet?

It doesn't matter who owns our debt anymore, we're screwed. Our entire fiat system is going to fail... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

3. Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Think about that for a moment. The "owners" of the most U.S. debt are, a SS fund and the very central bank that creates the money out of nothing in the first place... you see anything wrong with that? You ever wonder how a trust fund "owns" debt? Or how the FED is creating the $$, then buying U.S. Bonds, then selling the bonds on the open market (some, anyway), then recording those "purchases" of debt, as assets... that they can then re-lend out in the form of more bond purchases. Are you mind-phucked yet?

It doesn't matter who owns our debt anymore, we're screwed. Our entire fiat system is going to fail... again.
    I totally agree that our system is screwed. The only reason the SS Trust fund isn't already broke is that the interest paid on that debt keeps it floating. It's all just numbers technically when you think about it because our currency isn't backed by real value like the gold standard back in the day. The whole global finance system is a house of cards. Someday it all has to come down.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonb92 View Post
    I totally agree that our system is screwed. The only reason the SS Trust fund isn't already broke is that the interest paid on that debt keeps it floating. It's all just numbers technically when you think about it because our currency isn't backed by real value like the gold standard back in the day. The whole global finance system is a house of cards. Someday it all has to come down.
    True, but I am beginning to believe, there is more trouble than our debt. For some destruction, for others deliverance.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12