China developing electromagnet pulse bomb
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: China developing electromagnet pulse bomb

China developing electromagnet pulse bomb

If anyone has the capabilities of developing this, it's probably China. And suddenly all the digital, electronic, hi-tech things we use every day don't seem like such a good idea.

"China is gearing up for war against the United States and their top weapon is a super electromagnetic pulse bomb that can blanket the U.S. and send America back to the dark ages in less than one second."

China Developing Super Electromagnet Pulse Bomb To Use In War Against U.S. - Jersey City Civil Rights | Examiner.com
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Seems illogical... they already have most of our country's debt... All they have to do is call it in cause they pretty much own everything already.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

4. Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    Seems illogical... they already have most of our country's debt... All they have to do is call it in cause they pretty much own everything already.
    China owns about 1.2 trillion of the nearly 17 trillion in US debt. The largest owner of US Debt are the Social Security trust fund and the Federal Reserve. China is the largest foreign owner of out debt, however 1.2 trillion does not mean that they pretty much own everything.

They've had that capability for decades now as have we.
    High-altitude nuclear explosion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I really do not think China has to, or wants go to war with us. They are a patient people, and will just sit back and wait for our government to destroy America, then come in and pick up the pieces. I sure hope there is a GOD! I have not seen China as an aggressor, I can not say that about the U.S.A.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    I really do not think China has to, or wants go to war with us. They are a patient people, and will just sit back and wait for our government to destroy America, then come in and pick up the pieces. I sure hope there is a GOD! I have not seen China as an aggressor, I can not say that about the U.S.A.
    Bob: I don't think we will have to wait much longer for our government to self-destruct. The government is a sterling example of inefficiency running rampant. I do believe there is a God and, if we don't return to Him, we are in deep kimchee. I hope we never have to fight the Chinese army. There is a lot of difference in them now and during the Korean War. I think they can stand toe to toe with us and that would be one helluva war! Not that any are good.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonb92 View Post
    China owns about 1.2 trillion of the nearly 17 trillion in US debt. The largest owner of US Debt are the Social Security trust fund and the Federal Reserve. China is the largest foreign owner of out debt, however 1.2 trillion does not mean that they pretty much own everything.
    Yeah, I was attempting (bad) sarcasm there... Sorry about that, they really need a font called "sarcastic." In my opinion, it's dangerous to owe any foreign company that much money, even if it isn't a huge percentage of our debt. But yes, you are correct.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

telpinaro: This is the sarcastic symbol.

There is one?? Nice.
    Modern Whig

And, they have one for obummer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast