White House Petition

Thread: White House Petition

1. White House Petition

Sign this petition protesting the White House ban on importing relic firearms for collectors;
    Petition: RETRACT the executive order against the re-importation of U.S. military firearms | Slickguns

Petition signed. I read some of the comments, and agreed with one especially, Obama does not care what patriotic Americans think, or many in Congress either.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Blog Entries
    Well now, lets not forget that the petition only requires a response, not the one we want. Ive been given the bird enough over the last few years to see it coming already. That will be one more list the NSA will have me on. Oh well, I hope they choke (their computer system specifically, not the humans) on all that data being collected.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it