Us military: No war with syria!!

Thread: Us military: No war with syria!!

Us military: No war with syria!!

US MILITARY: NO WAR WITH SYRIA!!

Posted: 02 Sep 2013 08:10 AM PDT

Both top brass and regular servicemembers express opposition to US involvement

By: Paul Joseph Watson

Infowars.com

September 2, 2013

The military revolt against the Obama administration's plan to launch a potentially disastrous attack on Syria is gathering pace, with both top brass and regular servicemembers expressing their vehement opposition to the United States becoming entangled in the conflict.

The backlash began to spread on social media yesterday with numerous members of the military posting photos of themselves holding up signs stating that they would refuse to fight on the same side as Al-Qaeda in Syria. The photos went viral, with one post alone generating over 16,000 shares on Facebook.

Others have posted their photos on Twitter alongside the hashtag #IdidntJoin.

As the Obama administration prepares to present a draft resolution to lawmakers that is by no means "limited" in its scope and would in fact grease the skids for an open ended war, John Kerry and other State Department officials have signaled that Obama will simply ignore Congress if they vote no and launch the assault anyway.

This will do little to reassure a growing number of influential figures in the US military who are becoming increasingly recalcitrant about the United States becoming embroiled in yet another war in the Middle East.

read more

Military Revolt Against Obama?s Attack on Syria Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

They keep coming up with reasons why getting involved in Syria is in the USA national interest. I do not see it. It is absolutely BS. I am glad to see our military saying it is a bad idea. How on earth does helping our enemies in Syria do the USA any good? McCain and other Republicans are just as crazy. Rand Paul has had the best view on this insanity, but I haven`t heard much from him lately. This is what the UN is for. America please stop being the bully of the world! It will make no difference who wins in Syria, the winner will still be our enemies. Fox News asked, "How will Obama justify to the American people, why we should get involved in Syria?" The same way Bush got us involved in Iraq, lie with flawed intelligence.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

4. Muslims that hate us killing other muslims that hate us, where's the problem?
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

The military has a right to object to wars in which we have absolutely no national interest. Why would they want to fight and die for our enemies who have sworn to destroy this country. And yes, both sides in Syria are enemies of the U.S. and everything for which we once stood . How many American lives are we willing to sacrifice to save Muslim terrorists so that they can continue kill Americans in the future attacks.

We also have the Republicans, like McCain and Boehner, who have once more sold out their supporters and any principles that they might have once had. Could it be that they are being blackmailed by this administration, courtesy of NSA illegal spying? Don't forget Roberts and his strange sellout on Obama Care. I guess it could be that they're just duplicitous sacks of crap.

John McCain, the war hero that needs to go to Sleepytime Nursing Home, said that it would be no big deal if Russia and Iran became involved in the Syria conflict if obama attacked Assad. Has the cheese finally slipped off of his cracker. Is he saying he is all in favor of war with Russia and Iran, that we can beat them. Are you f-ing kidding me. We don't have the resolve to beat the Taliban but we somehow have the resolve to war against Russia and Iran. Somebody needs to check his meds. I think he is skipping a few!

Why do we care what these aholes in the middle east do to each other. Children are being killed...my aching ass bleeds panther piss for the "children". Do you guys know that al-queda (sp) and the Taliban are now teaching 10 year olds how to behead the infidel and that they are doing it. Allah hu akbar means "God Bless You"? WOW WOW AND WOW. This world is now officially a freak show. obama mccain kerry graham and others are the Masters of Ceremony.

FWIW, the general consensus here where I work... is we do not support any action is Syria. We, meaning the people I have talked to and/or worked around are tired of war. People, though you still have a few holdouts and newbies ready to "get some"... your military is tired, worn out and broken. We have to fight for the energy and patience daily, to continue doing what we do... deployment after deployment, where's the end?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

George Orwell and most of his writings are right on the mark when it comes to the progressives of today. In his book, "1984", the various factions in the communist dominated world were constantly in a limited war with each other. Perpetual warfare distracted the people from their miserable living conditions, lack any individual liberty, and the terrible, unending decline in the economy. War was only for the purpose of keeping the ruling elite in power. Sound familiar?