Painful Lesson Learned by Two Crooks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Painful Lesson Learned by Two Crooks

Painful Lesson Learned by Two Crooks

Regardless of How It Looks, These Are Not the Victims of a Crime – They Are the Perpetrators Who Learned a Very Painful Lesson
    Aug. 29, 2013 10:23pm Jason Howerton

Attachment 10307

Two suspected robbers left the scene of their own crime looking like the victims of a brutal attack after their would-be victims fought back.

Johnny Calderon Jr., 19, and Gerald Allen, 18, attempted to rob two University of Virginia students at gunpoint, which turned out to be a huge, painful mistake, according to police in Charlottesville, Va.

Police arrived on the scene to find the two students had beaten up and detained the suspects.
    Two Suspected Robbers Get Beat Up, Detained When Victims Fight Back

L-R: Gerald Allen, 18, and Johnny Calderon Jr., 19. (WVIR-TV)

Clearly, Allen got the worst of the beating. His right eye was swollen shut and his face bloodied. However, Calderon didn’t get off easy and arrived at the police station with a black eye and plenty of bruises.

Calderon has been charged with two counts of attempted robbery, one count of pointing a firearm and using a firearm in the commission of a felony, WVIR-TV reports. Allen is facing two counts of attempted robbery.

“Calderon is due in General District Court Friday morning for a hearing. Allen is due in court on October 3,” the report adds.

Al Sharpton possibly withholding comment till DNA evidence indicates race of second perpetrator.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Karma is a ***** LOL!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Justice served, don`t you just love it!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    Karma is a ***** LOL!
    This is no lie, before meeting my wife 28 years ago, I had a 3-year relationship with a lady named Karma, and I can testify that the above statement is 100% true! LOL

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

They look too good. Should have gotten a super beating.

The cops told the victims they shouldn't have retaliated, should have just given the crooks what they wanted. I refuse to be a victim! If this happened more often I bet the crime rate would go down!

Quote Originally Posted by farsidefan1 View Post
    Al Sharpton possibly withholding comment till DNA evidence indicates race of second perpetrator.
    That's funny, I liked that.

The problem is now the two college students are open to civil suits. And if people like Sharpton get involved there will be multimillion dollar suits for "harming these innocent children"!

I can hear their mommas now... "They were just starting to turn their lives around when they were brutally attacked."
    G'Day and G'lock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast