Stop voting for Boehner!!!

Thread: Stop voting for Boehner!!!

ezkl2230 Guest

Angry Stop voting for Boehner!!!

If anyone on this forum is still voting for Boehner, please do us all a favor and stop it!

Boehner has consistently impeded attempts to impeach Obama.

He has backed Obama and democrats on amnesty.

He has made it possible for Obamacare to go forward.

Now he is on the record as backing Obama's plans to involve us in Syria and is whipping republicans to support it as well (Boehner says he'll back Obama on Syria strikes - First Read).

So if you're still voting for Boehner, please do us all a favor and vote for someone with a spine!

3. John Boehner, Mitch McConnell and Eric Canton's soft criticisms towards President Obama's outrageous and corrupt actions have been "token" enough to deduct that they're on his payroll.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    If anyone on this forum is still voting for Boehner, please do us all a favor and stop it!

Boehner has consistently impeded attempts to impeach Obama.

He has backed Obama and democrats on amnesty.

He has made it possible for Obamacare to go forward.

Now he is on the record as backing Obama's plans to involve us in Syria and is whipping republicans to support it as well (Boehner says he'll back Obama on Syria strikes - First Read).

So if you're still voting for Boehner, please do us all a favor and vote for someone with a spine!

They are all part of the Washington D.C. establishment, fighting for control, and ignoring the wishes of the majority of Americans.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Isn't the saying, "Birds of a feather flock together?"

Yep!! I posted on another thread that what is wrong with this country can be summed up in two words "Career Politicians"!!!!! They are more interested in keeping their Jobs than Doing their jobs!!