The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told

Thread: The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told

Concise with evidence of our psychopathic government "leaders" pushing us into an unjustifiable war. If they vote to go ahead with this we need to show up in DC by the millions and demand justice against these maniacs and end the corruption.
    I am not calling for violence but these absolute freaking idiots have to be kicked out of office.
    Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=dkamZg68jpk
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

All I can say is stock up, Sh** is about to hit the fan. Thanks for posting. We start hitting Syria, were starting WW3, let the civil war be a CIVIL war. Let them hash it out among themselves.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    All I can say is stock up, Sh** is about to hit the fan. Thanks for posting. We start hitting Syria, were starting WW3, let the civil war be a CIVIL war. Let them hash it out among themselves.
    The AmeriKan gov't can't allow that... we must attempt to control the region, too many assets on the line to lose the influence. We're still not really gaining anything, we just think we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

[*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

One question the media is not asking is why would Assad use chemical weapons when he's winning with conventional weapons. The "insurgents" are the ones who cannot win without massive US intervention. The Anti Assad factions have been calling for Obama to come to their aid since this revolt began.

Quote Originally Posted by rjfleming View Post
    One question the media is not asking is why would Assad use chemical weapons when he's winning with conventional weapons. The "insurgents" are the ones who cannot win without massive US intervention. The Anti Assad factions have been calling for Obama to come to their aid since this revolt began.
    Assad would not gain anything from gassing his own citizens. He knows that, he also knows that if he did the U.S. would be all over him. He didn't do it... he's not insane.

No proof of who used the gas. Does not matter, Kerry said, "he knows Assad did it". Would Kerry lie? Would Colin Powell lie about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Our leaders do not have a clue. They just can not resist getting into the internal affairs of others, while ignoring the job they were elected to do. Where in the Constitution does it say we should get involved in other countries civil wars. They use fake and flawed intelligence, to justify their aggression. This so much like the 1958 book, "The Ugly American". Our leaders believe, "we are America, and everything we do is okay".
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

I've decided that Zero and his court of fools want the Syrians to retaliate and give them an excuse to escalate. In their arrogance and foolishness they are clueless about what they're starting!
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.