"Chemical weapon?"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Chemical weapon?"

"Chemical weapon?"

Looks like that dangerous chemical weapon that's been used in Syria is... Sodium Flouride! Apparently we've been under attack for years. It is very harmful in large enough doses, but the amount found in toothpaste and the stuff they add to our tap water is usually ok.

Bombshell: Syria's "chemical weapons" turn out to be fluoride - NaturalNews.tv
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

See! General Ripper in the movie Dr. Strangelove, knew that fluoridation was a commie conspiracy from way back then.
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

Di hydrogen oxide can be deadly in large quantities...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Even worse if you add water.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Dihydrogen monoxide, actually.

And yeah, fluoride is actually pretty bad for us... even in the quantities they put in tap water which are thought to be generally safe, it can still lower IQ (it possibly contains a neurotoxin), screw up your thyroid and cause bone cancer.

Wonder how much tap water these "gun control" politicians and the people who vote for them drink... They may be demonstrating some symptoms!!
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Add fluoride to water, get more voters that would vote for 0bama. Looks like their plan worked.
    NRA Certified RSO

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_M View Post
    See! General Ripper in the movie Dr. Strangelove, knew that fluoridation was a commie conspiracy from way back then.
    Who's General Ripper and ive never heard of the movie "Dr. Strangelove".

Paul

P.S. how old are you? I'm 49 and Dr. Strangelove was way BEFORE my time.
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Pig fat in large quantity can be fatal. Save the gas for our cars, and pig fat Syria. Pig fat is a renewable resource.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Who's General Ripper and ive never heard of the movie "Dr. Strangelove".

Paul

P.S. how old are you? I'm 49 and Dr. Strangelove was way BEFORE my time.
    1963, great movie, black and white, lot of great actors.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Quote Originally Posted by NotTwoShure View Post
    1963, great movie, black and white, lot of great actors.
    Yep. Peter Sellers being one of them and played 3 parts. Including Gen Ripper's nemesis, Grp. Capt. Mandrake. Gen. Ripper was played by Sterling Hayden. Slim Pickens rode the bomb down. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) - IMDb When the movie came out, we lived under 5 miles from a SAC base and it was a very real threat at the time that Cuba could attack it. Here is the fluoride scene from the movie.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM
    NRA Certified RSO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast