“You Don’t Need Guns You Need Laws to Keep You Safe” Says Colorado Democrat - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: “You Don’t Need Guns You Need Laws to Keep You Safe” Says Colorado Democrat

1. Democrats are introducing/passing anti-gun/anti-2nd Amendment laws at every level, all over the country even though they know that those proposed laws will have no effect on violent crime. They get to vote now and we get to vote later!

First comes the peaceful revolution. I will change my voter registration to Democratic so that I can vote in every possible Democratic primary at every political level. In each of these primaries, I will vote for the Democratic candidate least likely to win the election. I will contribute nothing to any Democratic campaign and will support my selected opposition candidates any way I can. When it comes to the elections, I will vote against every Democratic candidate, in every election, at every level, until there are no more Democratic candidates and hopefully no Democratic party! I will continue this revolution as long as there are any candidates, in any political party, that support infringement of US Constitution, 2nd Amendment RIGHTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    Democrats are introducing/passing anti-gun/anti-2nd Amendment laws at every level, all over the country even though they know that those proposed laws will have no effect on violent crime. They get to vote now and we get to vote later!

First comes the peaceful revolution. I will change my voter registration to Democratic so that I can vote in every possible Democratic primary at every political level. In each of these primaries, I will vote for the Democratic candidate least likely to win the election. I will contribute nothing to any Democratic campaign and will support my selected opposition candidates any way I can. When it comes to the elections, I will vote against every Democratic candidate, in every election, at every level, until there are no more Democratic candidates and hopefully no Democratic party! I will continue this revolution as long as there are any candidates, in any political party, that support infringement of US Constitution, 2nd Amendment RIGHTS!
    The flaw in your plan is that the progressive liberals that control the democrat party have also infiltrated the republican party. These two parties are no longer that far apart ideologically. It would be more beneficial, in my opinion, to listen to the candidates speak, then watch what they do. Progressive liberals will soon expose themselves. This battle will hopefully come down to those that support and follow the US Constitution and those that don't. Party affiliation not withstanding.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234