Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Report

Thread: Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Report

» Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Report Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    Video:

Senator Lindsay Graham has warned South Carolinians about the threat of a ‘terrorist nuclear attack’ on the same day that our exclusive high level military intel revealed to us that nuclear warheads were being shipped to South Carolina from a major Texas airforce base under an ‘off the record’ black ops transfer.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

There is a lot of "nuclear stuff" shipped into South Carolina. We are the landfill of the country.
    [

4. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    [url=http://www.infowars.com/sen-graham-warns-of-nuke-strike-after-missing-nuke-report/]» Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Report Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind![/url.

Senator Lindsay Graham has warned South Carolinians about the threat of a ‘terrorist nuclear attack’ on the same day that our exclusive high level military intel revealed to us that nuclear warheads were being shipped to South Carolina from a major Texas airforce base under an ‘off the record’ black ops transfer.
    The internet proves itself one again to be a lunacy multiplier.

There is a lot of "nuclear stuff" shipped into South Carolina. We are the landfill of the country.
    I thought N.J. was the landfill!

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    » Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Report Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    Video:

Nuke materials being shipped to SC? Ghee, I wonder where they could be going? Some place I have been I'd bet.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

7. Alex Jones has lost his mind...long ago.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.