Obama makes an ass out of himself, G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama makes an ass out of himself, G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass

Our "wonderful" man-child president, promised in '08 that the world would love and respect us if he was elected. So far there has been nothing that he promised has happened.

obummer is a Chicago thug who has gotten his way for years. We have seen how he has acted when someone tells him no. He tries to destroy them. Now everyone at the G20 are on his list of enemies. It will take decades and many generations to repair all the damage he has done.

Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    Putin would beat the snot out of Obama. A better fight would be Obama/Assad. Two skinny wimps going at it would be fun to watch.
    Since France is the only country behind this crazy idea of bombing Syria, could just have the match there.
    Loser resigns.
    If those are the stakes then defiantly against Putin. Might as well let the ringer fight, oops my bad.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Yea Obama, that's the way to try and get him on your side, just call him names like a little punk five Year old who doesn't get their way. Classy real classy, your actions makes me ashamed that youíre our President. But hell this isnít the first time youíve done that, is it?
    Hey now... When my kid was five, he would never have dreamed of calling someone names like that!
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

And this from a Nobel Peace Prize winner. So that is how it's done.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

How about a cage match between Obama and Hillary. That might be interesting.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

How ironic is that? A Nobel Prize winner on the verge of starting WW3.

Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    How about a cage match between Obama and Hillary. That might be interesting.
    Unfair match. Hillary would have to have her mouth taped and one hand tied behind her back to make it fair.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

9. They taken this country down, all of the other nation hate the American, bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    They taken this country down, all of the other nation hate the American, bummer.
    They've always hated us. They tolerate us because we have been so very generous. We need to stop all aid to these countries, & fix our own mess.

Whether this is true or not, I do not know. However, one thing I know is that our government is a joke, not only here in America, but throughout most of the world. It's been a joke for a long time, even before Obama and his clowns, but he has absolutely made us look like a bunch of blooming idiots. He is a fool, an incompetent, a moron, an egotist, and a sham. He is hell-bent on turning all our allies against us. His "apologies" for America have only proven his stupidity in the global theater. Other leaders are laughing at us like never before. Only God can help us now. Pray fervently for future candidates that will exercise common sense and control.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast