Obama makes an ass out of himself, G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama makes an ass out of himself, G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass

Its nice to see some people post what really happened. Others make up quotes that never happen accept in their own mind. Please don't post non truths.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Its nice to see some people post what really happened. Others make up quotes that never happen accept in their own mind. Please don't post non truths.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using USA Carry mobile app
    that is the MO from most of the regular "news" posters of this site. Same with the people that read the BS first post, then post w/o realizing or reading down a post or two to see it's a BS thread.

Obama makes an ass of himself every time he gets in front of a camera and opens his lying mouth.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    that is the MO from most of the regular "news" posters of this site. Same with the people that read the BS first post, then post w/o realizing or reading down a post or two to see it's a BS thread.
    A BS thread from Navy Seal?

What?!?

You're kidding, right?!?

Navy Seal would NEVER post anything that wasn't the truth.

Well, maybe, just maybe Navy Seal is right and everyone else is wrong and the entire World changed the story so it just looks like Navy Seal is wrong.

Or, maybe, just maybe, Navy Seal has spent a little too much time in his Mom's basement, I mean his "Command Post".

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    A BS thread from Navy Seal?

What?!?

You're kidding, right?!?

Navy Seal would NEVER post anything that wasn't the truth.

Well, maybe, just maybe Navy Seal is right and everyone else is wrong and the entire World changed the story so it just looks like Navy Seal is wrong.

Or, maybe, just maybe, Navy Seal has spent a little too much time in his Mom's basement, I mean his "Command Post".

Paul
    You have a creepy fascination with moms basement....

Very creepy :p
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123