Your Country On The Line Because of Your Presidents Mouth

Thread: Your Country On The Line Because of Your Presidents Mouth

Your Country On The Line Because of Your Presidents Mouth

As and American Citizen, Veteran, Voter, Tax Payer, Husband & Father, I am offended by the actions of our president.
    The future Safety of our Country, and our Families have been compromised because Obama DID indeed draw a Red Line.
    I felt sold out when Obama Care was allowed by the Supreme court because the administration admitted it was a Tax.
    Now we are coming face to face with a war we are not ready for, never mind the fact we have no reason to engage. (Other than Obama's Red line).
    Now we hear our Nations Pride is at stake.
    Obama has so compromised the Military and the American people that now we have to jump into a war to maintain our pride?

I'll pass on this war Mr. Obama and let the next Republican President restore us to our former glory.
    No one holds American Pride hostage.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

His mouth did not get us to this situation, his total stupidity did, or should I say the stupidity of the voters did.

As was said last night, If you can't stand behind our military, maybe you should stand in front of it Mr President.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    As and American Citizen, Veteran, Voter, Tax Payer, Husband & Father, I am offended by the actions of our president.
    The future Safety of our Country, and our Families have been compromised because Obama DID indeed draw a Red Line.
    I felt sold out when Obama Care was allowed by the Supreme court because the administration admitted it was a Tax.
    Now we are coming face to face with a war we are not ready for, never mind the fact we have no reason to engage. (Other than Obama's Red line).
    Obama has so compromised the Military and the American people that now we have to jump into a war to maintain our pride?

I'll pass on this war Mr. Obama and let the next Republican President restore us to our former glory.
    I agree almost completely, except for the Republican President restoring us. It depends on the person, not the party. If it was McCain, we would be involved by now. If it was Ron Paul we might be on the road to recovery.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post

I have this one problem with your post. Obama IS NOT my president.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    I agree almost completely, except for the Republican President restoring us.
    I don't believe there will be another election, only the New World Order/One World Government which has been the agenda all along. Because I'm a Christian and I believe the words of Christ I know that we're living in the final days of the last days of this Last Generation. Knowing that God sets up rulers and takes them down, nothing that Obama does bothers me. God who knows the future controls the future, Obama is not in control, Obama is part of God's plan. Believing God, I know that there won't be another generation, therefor there is no future for our country to be safe. Jesus made it clear that the re-birth of Israel in 1948 marked the beginning of the Last Generation and that all of the End Time prophecies including Armageddon and His Second Coming would happen before this generation passes away. Considering that we're already 65 years into this Last Generation time is short to say the very least. Choices & Consequences is what life, and death, is all about. Jesus said..."I Tell You The Truth, This Generation Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until All Of These Things Have Happened". Knowing that Israel is God's Prophetic Timepiece, and being a "Watchman", all I can do is warn others, no more or no less. Believe what you wish. Choose wisely.

~ Yesterday's Prophecies - Today's Headlines ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

8. I agree Ringo, I know that He is coming soon, and very soon, we just came out of a revival and God bless in the revival, we're are seeing a great move before His return. I'm planning on retiring next year so I can tell like you as many people I can.