This teacher may lose her job for this letter.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This teacher may lose her job for this letter..

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    I like it, no matter who wrote it, or when it was written.
    I have to agree the contents of the letter coincide with my feelings for this particular creature in office. However, the title of the thread is "This teacher may lose her job for this letter...". A) The teacher did not write this letter. B) The letter if indeed written and sent has to be a minimum of one year old, C) If written by some other teacher and being over one year old there is no follow up as to whether this person did lose their job, and D) their is no cite as to where the letter came from.

For all we know opsspec wrote the letter himself and made all the other bs up. What's there to like really? I've been lied to, but the lie is something I like, so I like it??? I'm sorry, I don't like being duped or have someone try to dupe me.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    I like it, no matter who wrote it, or when it was written.
    That's the point that I was attempting to convey.
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    That's the point that I was attempting to convey.
    And the point I'm trying to convey is if you know you are being lied to, how can you like it? I would much rather hear opsspec bring some information into a thread that was credible, reliable, and had citation even if it was something I disagreed with, because at least then, the forum members would have a platform about something to talk about. His blatant disregard for fact checking, possibly just putting false information out purposely has actually caused some of our forum members to accept inaccurate information. When he has done so (very rarely) the thread goes well, when he hasn't it goes like this one has.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12