Pro Choice Libs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Pro Choice Libs

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    Kasper...I suspect you probably aren't more than 35 years old. You obviously have no memory of what life in this country was like before 1973. Kasper, for your information that was the year that abortion was declared a right of all women for any reason, in any state, at any time of gestation. Do you understand there was a time when this country was not awash in the blood of unborn babies. Are you one of the ones that now have so little value for life that killing is just a pastime. How do you view yourself, simply a product of the choice your mother made, an expendable. Is that all you are? If you have children of your own can you honestly look them in the eye and tell them that they are around only because their mother decided not to kill them before they were born? Is that what human life means to you? It is very interesting how those like yourself that have life will so eloquently allow it to be denied to those that are still unborn. If you think there are too many unwanted people on this earth then perhaps we need to weed them out. You may start with yourself Kasper.
    No, to survive you must kill or let other do the killing for you. Because all the food on your plate was living before it was killed to feed you.
    Yes I can look my kids in the eyes and tell them that because their mom and dad love them that they were born and not aborted. I believe that life begins at conception but the child does not have any rights till it is born and that is why abortion is not considered murder. Until laws are passed that changes that fact abortions will be legal.
    I was wanted that is why my mother gave birth to me so good luck finding the unwanted people on earth to get rid of.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Easy... the government doesn't take care of them. If the parents don't want their children, there are millions of couples begging to adopt babies who can't have them on their own. If you look at the statistics of most abortions, they don't come from parents who can't afford the child, they generally come from those who don't want them and do have the means to take care of them.

    Also, using that argument that if someone doesn't have an abortion then the government will have to take care of the child is a straw man argument. You created the situation that it is one or the other (either abort or the government takes care of the child)... these aren't the only options, you know it, we know it, and it is a horrible argument.
    I agree that it is a straw man argument because I limited it to two choices when there are more then two that can happen. I just boiled it down to the two that I see happening the most in America today. Of those begging to adopt kids how many are asking for kids from the USA and not overseas kids. Kids that are born will usually end up in foster homes which are supported by the government which is supported by tax payers.

    And yes most of the people paying for abortions can afford to take care of the child but are not responsible enough to raise them. As most poor families will keep cranking out kids to receive more benefits from the government. So I am willing to listen to how or what you could do to solve the problems that will be created when you ban abortions again.




    Sorry if my opinions offed you, but they are just my opinions.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I just read some statistics from the Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life website. The figures are purported to be for the entire country. They said that 3,304 babies are aborted per day; 23,196 per week; 100,516 per month and, finally, 1,206,192 abortions per year. From 1973-2012, 55,808,357 abortions have been performed in this country. The mothers of these children would have made Hitler proud of this extermination process. I don't think God will look at it quite that way. May God forgive us all!
    I have read that stats show liberals were the ones who had a sizable portion of those abortions. Which is why the lib-o-rats want to make illegals citizens!!

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    The muslim kids were born unlike the 1000's that are aborted here in America. So if you are against people who are to damn dumb to use a condom or birth control yet are smart enough to know that they can not afford to raise a child so the get an abortion. Are you saying you and the rest of America that wants to ban abortion are willing to raise and pay for the kids that will be born even though the people forced to have them don't want them or the responsibly that comes with it.

    I hear most of you crying about how people hold their hands out wanting the government to provide everything for them and yet you want to pass a law that will just make more of the people you say need to quit expecting the government to care for them. So tell me how the government is to pay for all the kids being born when it bans abortion? Because The people having the abortions don't want to pay for the kids that why they have the abortion.
    Yep, that's exactly what I am saying. My wife and I raised our kids and two more. If we were young enough, we would have another house full of kids and be thankful for each and every one. Children are a blessing from God and the most precious of gifts. We have some we are unable to see much of anymore and it just tears one's heart out to see them grow up and leave. At my age, I don't know if I will be able to see them much before I die but I have many beautiful memories of them and I hope they of us. Hell yes, I would take more kids in a flash. The government is paying for children now because we have a lot of immoral men and women who bring children into the world but are too sorry to support them. To ban abortion and save the unborn would be an investment in our future and one that would be worth every penny. Don't penalize an innocent child
    because of sorry parents. If anything, sterilize the habitual offenders and clean up the gene pool!

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    . If anything, sterilize the habitual offenders and clean up the gene pool!
    The most dangerous place to live in America is in the mothers womb. Sterilize those who don't want children before they become offenders. They know who they are.



    Everyone In Hell Is A Believer - It's Just Too Late.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Sorry if my opinions offed you, but they are just my opinions.
    You don't have to apologize to any of us, it's not us that you need be concerned about.



    Everyone In Hell Is A Believer - It's Just Too Late.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,097
    [QUOTE=Kasper;466972]No, to survive you must kill or let other do the killing for you. Because all the food on your plate was living before it was killed to feed you.
    Yes I can look my kids in the eyes and tell them that because their mom and dad love them that they were born and not aborted. I believe that life begins at conception but the child does not have any rights till it is born and that is why abortion is not considered murder. Until laws are passed that changes that fact abortions will be legal.
    I was wanted that is why my mother gave birth to me so good luck finding the unwanted people on earth to get rid of.

    Your opinions are absolutely offensive. I have no problem telling you that. You sit your children down and tell them that you believe it is perfectly okay to kill babies that are not yet born. Video tape this cute little conversation and post it online. Then provide me the link. If you can't do that then you are nothing short of a coward. By the way...what do you think happens when a sperm meets up with the egg? You got it. A completely new and unique human being. I guess you missed that part of sex ed in the public screwl system huh. You can call the unborn baby anything you want. You can deny its very existence. Hell, I don't care if you call it Satan's Spawn. You need to stop killing them. By the way have you shown your little kids the images of aborted and dismembered unborn babies yet? No...are you too much of a coward to show them what you think could have happened to them if you didn't "love" them. You are so full of *****. Believe this...there will be a reckoning one day and you will have plenty of blood dripping off of your hands. Are you ready?Are your kids ready? Your kids will follow in your path...you set the disgusting example. By the way...I don't want you just as you don't want all the unborn.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    No, to survive you must kill or let other do the killing for you. Because all the food on your plate was living before it was killed to feed you.
    Yes I can look my kids in the eyes and tell them that because their mom and dad love them that they were born and not aborted. I believe that life begins at conception but the child does not have any rights till it is born and that is why abortion is not considered murder. Until laws are passed that changes that fact abortions will be legal.
    I was wanted that is why my mother gave birth to me so good luck finding the unwanted people on earth to get rid of.



    I agree that it is a straw man argument because I limited it to two choices when there are more then two that can happen. I just boiled it down to the two that I see happening the most in America today. Of those begging to adopt kids how many are asking for kids from the USA and not overseas kids. Kids that are born will usually end up in foster homes which are supported by the government which is supported by tax payers.

    And yes most of the people paying for abortions can afford to take care of the child but are not responsible enough to raise them. As most poor families will keep cranking out kids to receive more benefits from the government. So I am willing to listen to how or what you could do to solve the problems that will be created when you ban abortions again.




    Sorry if my opinions offed you, but they are just my opinions.
    Your opinions haven't offended me. You may have whatever opinion you care to have, no matter how delusional I think it may be. Your argumentation is lacking however. You now come up with this argument "of those begging to adopt, how many are asking for kids from the USA and not overseas kids?" (and forgot the question mark) One of the reasons that a lot of overseas adoptions are happening is because in China, families are morally opposed to killing their own child (unlike in this country) and if it turns out to be a girl then that family's namesake will not carry on (they are limited to one child per family) so there is a desperate need to adopt female Chinese babies. You see, if there were a desperate need to adopt the 55 million babies from the US you would see the families here adopting them. I have much admiration for those adopting, especially when they adopt a baby that was born in despicable and deplorable conditions from around the world. Those adopting seem to have a great heart and are looking to help a bad situation. Unlike some people here who have a bad situation that is inconvenient for them, so they will slaughter an innocent.

    You are also forgetting a whole other point. Whatever happened to personal responsibility in this country? Whatever happened to, one takes care of things on one's own? Why have we allowed this ideology of the Federal government will take care of us? This is not the way this country was founded, nor is it the way this country should be, or be heading. If you sleep around and get pregnant, you have just formed a life, a human life. You are responsible for that life, no matter how inconvenient or untimely one thinks that life is. If you cannot take care of it, then adopt it, or have another family member help you out. But to slaughter it or chuck it into our Federal system is an abomination to me; nothing you say will ever change my mind that destroying an innocent human life is anything but monstrous and evil. It also speaks volumes of the classlessness of the person, the lack of responsibility of the person, the lack of a moral compass, and the lack of respect for one's fellow person.

    You may have whatever opinion you wish. I just don't see how massive genocide is a productive opinion to have in a society of people. But, please, continue to have your opinion. It is your right to have, unlike that unborn baby that has no rights.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast