Pro Choice Libs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Pro Choice Libs

  1. Pro Choice Libs

    Tends to make one sick listening to obama and the liberals cry and moan about the gassing of muslim children and yet they continue to support the murder of 1000's of unborn American's in their abortion mills every year.
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by old skool View Post
    Tends to make one sick listening to obama and the liberals cry and moan about the gassing of muslim children and yet they continue to support the murder of 1000's of unborn American's in their abortion mills every year.
    Not 1,000's every year, 4,000 or more every month = 55,000,000 (million) and counting. Everyone of them voting the "D" ticket is a stinking murdering hypocrite. Tough to think about, but, there isn't a dictator in the history of our world that can hold a candle to our American mothers when it comes to genocide & murder. God Bless America???? Dream on.




    Everyone In Hell Is A Believer - It's Just Too Late.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  4. #3
    This country needs to get back to our founding principles. We have been drifting far to long and letting liberals take us in a direction that is detrimental to us all.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by echoawake View Post
    This country needs to get back to our founding principles. We have been drifting far to long and letting liberals take us in a direction that is detrimental to us all.
    Our society isn't the least bit interested in getting back to our founding principles. It's taken 6,000 years of rebellion to finally get to where society believes that everything related to God is evil and everything relating to Satan is good. They're not willing to give up their freedom to openly sin and blaspheme God with a clear conscience, that's why the end of The Book reads the way it does.



    Everyone In Hell Is A Believer - It's Just Too Late.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  6. #5
    I just read some statistics from the Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life website. The figures are purported to be for the entire country. They said that 3,304 babies are aborted per day; 23,196 per week; 100,516 per month and, finally, 1,206,192 abortions per year. From 1973-2012, 55,808,357 abortions have been performed in this country. The mothers of these children would have made Hitler proud of this extermination process. I don't think God will look at it quite that way. May God forgive us all!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I just read some statistics from the Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life website. The figures are purported to be for the entire country. They said that 3,304 babies are aborted per day; 23,196 per week; 100,516 per month and, finally, 1,206,192 abortions per year. From 1973-2012, 55,808,357 abortions have been performed in this country. The mothers of these children would have made Hitler proud of this extermination process. I don't think God will look at it quite that way. May God forgive us all!
    Thanks OG, I stand corrected. A lot worse/sickening than I thought. Without question America's judgement will be sever, and justifiably so.



    Everyone In Hell Is A Believer - It's Just Too Late.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by old skool View Post
    Tends to make one sick listening to obama and the liberals cry and moan about the gassing of muslim children and yet they continue to support the murder of 1000's of unborn American's in their abortion mills every year.
    The muslim kids were born unlike the 1000's that are aborted here in America. So if you are against people who are to damn dumb to use a condom or birth control yet are smart enough to know that they can not afford to raise a child so the get an abortion. Are you saying you and the rest of America that wants to ban abortion are willing to raise and pay for the kids that will be born even though the people forced to have them don't want them or the responsibly that comes with it.

    I hear most of you crying about how people hold their hands out wanting the government to provide everything for them and yet you want to pass a law that will just make more of the people you say need to quit expecting the government to care for them. So tell me how the government is to pay for all the kids being born when it bans abortion? Because The people having the abortions don't want to pay for the kids that why they have the abortion.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    The muslim kids were born unlike the 1000's that are aborted here in America. So if you are against people who are to damn dumb to use a condom or birth control yet are smart enough to know that they can not afford to raise a child so the get an abortion. Are you saying you and the rest of America that wants to ban abortion are willing to raise and pay for the kids that will be born even though the people forced to have them don't want them or the responsibly that comes with it.

    I hear most of you crying about how people hold their hands out wanting the government to provide everything for them and yet you want to pass a law that will just make more of the people you say need to quit expecting the government to care for them. So tell me how the government is to pay for all the kids being born when it bans abortion? Because The people having the abortions don't want to pay for the kids that why they have the abortion.
    Kasper...I suspect you probably aren't more than 35 years old. You obviously have no memory of what life in this country was like before 1973. Kasper, for your information that was the year that abortion was declared a right of all women for any reason, in any state, at any time of gestation. Do you understand there was a time when this country was not awash in the blood of unborn babies. Are you one of the ones that now have so little value for life that killing is just a pastime. How do you view yourself, simply a product of the choice your mother made, an expendable. Is that all you are? If you have children of your own can you honestly look them in the eye and tell them that they are around only because their mother decided not to kill them before they were born? Is that what human life means to you? It is very interesting how those like yourself that have life will so eloquently allow it to be denied to those that are still unborn. If you think there are too many unwanted people on this earth then perhaps we need to weed them out. You may start with yourself Kasper.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I just read some statistics from the Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life website. The figures are purported to be for the entire country. They said that 3,304 babies are aborted per day; 23,196 per week; 100,516 per month and, finally, 1,206,192 abortions per year. From 1973-2012, 55,808,357 abortions have been performed in this country. The mothers of these children would have made Hitler proud of this extermination process. I don't think God will look at it quite that way. May God forgive us all!
    I heard someone use these statistics when talking about the economy of our country. Now these statistics are despicable on their own, but let's look at another impact on America.

    If 55 million people were living in this country, we would have 55 million more people working... we would 55 million more people paying into Social Security... .we would have 55 million more people paying taxes.

    Anyone think that eliminating 55 million people from our work force hasn't had an impact on our economy? Think again.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    The muslim kids were born unlike the 1000's that are aborted here in America. So if you are against people who are to damn dumb to use a condom or birth control yet are smart enough to know that they can not afford to raise a child so the get an abortion. Are you saying you and the rest of America that wants to ban abortion are willing to raise and pay for the kids that will be born even though the people forced to have them don't want them or the responsibly that comes with it.

    I hear most of you crying about how people hold their hands out wanting the government to provide everything for them and yet you want to pass a law that will just make more of the people you say need to quit expecting the government to care for them. So tell me how the government is to pay for all the kids being born when it bans abortion? Because The people having the abortions don't want to pay for the kids that why they have the abortion.
    Easy... the government doesn't take care of them. If the parents don't want their children, there are millions of couples begging to adopt babies who can't have them on their own. If you look at the statistics of most abortions, they don't come from parents who can't afford the child, they generally come from those who don't want them and do have the means to take care of them.

    Also, using that argument that if someone doesn't have an abortion then the government will have to take care of the child is a straw man argument. You created the situation that it is one or the other (either abort or the government takes care of the child)... these aren't the only options, you know it, we know it, and it is a horrible argument.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast