Selling War With Syria Based on Lies

Thread: Selling War With Syria Based on Lies

War with Syria…and lobbing Cruise missiles into another country’s sovereign territory is indeed war…is NOT in America’s best interest, yet Obama calculatingly went to Congress to get approval to wage war…or did he? It’s more likely Obama went to Congress to line up his scapegoat for when the situation in Syria goes completely south. Lady Patriot Diane Sori reveals who is behind Obama’s hunger for war in the Middle East.
    Selling war based on lies | Lady Patriots
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I know why we (TPTB) want war in Syria... Power and Money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Bottom Line --- If War Incorporated wants us to go to war, then we're going to war --- no matter what you and I think, say or do.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

Obama has his full sales staff out, trying to sell war, with lies and BS. Sorry Mr. Obama, I am not buying any of it, thank you, NO! Obama go play some golf, while McCain plays video poker, and stop destroying this Country! It is all a distraction from the real problems Americans are faced with.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag: